Time To Move On

Felix's pov

"Okay well tell GD and this Suga guy that Jimin is in good hands," I said before ending the call and walking towards the principal who was already seated.

"Okay Felix, Jimin has been through a lot these past couple of months and has missed a lot of work which is why we need you to tutor him." I nodded.

"What happened to him?" I asked even though I already knew.

"That is confidential but just now that this kid is very strong for his age," he said.

"How long do I need to tutor him for?"

"As long as he needs." I hummed and crossed my arms until the door opened.

"Ah Jimin, this is Felix! He's going to be your tutor." The principal smiled. I could tell Jimin gave me a forced smile, yet he put his hand out.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said and bent down to kiss his hand.

'Please, don't kill me Suga'.

"Okay, why don't you two go to the library and start your work, hm?" The adult suggested and we nodded, taking our leave.

"So how long have you been at this school?" Jimin asked once we got to the quietest place in our school.

"Um since sophomore year," I whispered taking out my math book.

"Wow, why haven't I seen you around then?"

"Well, I was either in the back corner or I would skip".

"Then how are you tutoring me?"

"Don't get me wrong, I still get good grades, plus, this is extra credit." Jimin nodded with a small hum.

"So let's get started then," I smiled and started tutoring him.

~•~•~

5 mother fucking hours later and Jimin and I's tutoring session was over.

"Thanks for this," he said after we left the school.

"No problem and see you tomorrow," I waved to him before walking to my car and drove to my house. "Man, why does he have to be so damn good-looking?" I groaned once I got into my house.

"Why so sad?" I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the figure sitting on the couch. "Whoa there calm down baby," as I heard the satanic words from the couch I put the gun back in my pants.

"What are you doing here, Changbin?" I snapped.

"Just coming from a mission and wanted to see how you were doing?" I looked at the clock next to the elder.

"Well, I am doing fine-".

"Really?" I saw Changbin then bite his lip. "You seem pretty upset about that boy earlier," he said and I didn't fail to notice the slight change in his voice.

"It's one of boss's friend's boyfriend and he just happens to be very hot." I shrugged, smirking once I saw Changbin's shoulders drop a bit.

"Well that is nice, oh look at the time I have to go meet up with Lee Know." Changbin looked at the clock beside him prior to standing up and walking towards me.

"See ya later," he mumbles, opening the door but I pulled his arm back.

"I am sure Knowwie can be fine without you for a couple of hours?"

"N-No h-he-" Changbin stopped to cough before he continued "wants me now." I felt the warmth that I have grown to love disappeared from my grasp once again as the door slammed behind Changbin.

I quickly moved to the peephole and watched the elder, furrowing my eyebrows when he stopped to look up at the sky.

"What is he doing?" My question was answered once he turned around and looked at the door with red eyes.

"Why do I even try?" I heard, it was barely audible with the door but still, next thing I know he is gone.

"Why do I do this to us?" I turned around and slip down my door. Bringing my knees up and stuffing my face onto them as I began to cry.

"I love you Channie. I am sorry I keep doing this to us," I mumbled after a while of just being in my feelings, then eventually I got up and went to bed. Not caring about eating, taking a shower, or even changing into some pj's.

All I wanted to do was try and sleep, maybe dream about a day where Channie and I are actually a couple.

Changbin's pov

I wiped my eyes for the millionth time before stepping out of my car and into the cafe Lee Know told me to go.

"Hey, how- why are you crying?" He asked sitting back down on his side of the booth.

"Uh, F-Felix," I mumbled, giving him a small smile.

"What did he do this time?" He sighed.

"He walked into his house talking about why this boy was so hot or something and like that hurts. Like why can't I ever get my happy ending? I try so hard to get him to maybe like me but nothing works."

"It sometimes works." I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Yes, the girls and sometimes the guys in his room totally tell me my plan is working".

"Don't sass me first off, and maybe it's time to move on." I nodded.

"Yeah probably."

"You know why don't you ask Lucas out? I know you liked him before Felix joined." I nodded again and looked at my phone in my pocket.

"After this, I will call him," Lee Know smiled and took a sip of his water.

"Good now to the mission. I have many things to do at our base so I need you to do it for me, is that good?"

"Okay, who am I killing and how much?"

"Well, this guy said he will give us $300,000 if we kill the kid and give him his body."

"Again, who is the kid?"

"The guy said his name is Park Jimin".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STRAY KIDS!!