The Happy Ending Love Story

(Continued from the last chapter, My Savior Save Me.)

Though when Bang Chan came back you could tell in their eyes that they loved each other. So after you put alcohol into their system and keep the two in a room together. Things happen and their bodies being rubbing against each other and the next thing both know...

Bang Chan was the first to wake up and got so scared at the sudden sight that he pushed Yuta off of the bed.

They were both afraid of what the others may think after that night so Yuta took it upon himself to remove himself from the equation. Moving back to Japan and his old gang leaving two very heartbroken males.

3 years later Yuta and his partner, WinWin was put on a mission in South Korea. His mission was to steal a car full of diamonds before anyone else does.

WinWin drove the van that held the diamonds while Yuta watched as a speeding motorcycle was quickly passing the cars coming their way.

"We got company." He smirked once the motorcycle was almost behind the van.

"Deal with it then," WinWin snapped and Yuta sighed. He then grabbed his gun and crawled out of his seat to head to the back where he opened the door and shot at the bike.

"JUMP AT THE BIKE!" WinWin ordered, barely turning his head away from the road.

"WHAT? NO!"

"Don't make me tell Johnny about your bo-".

"Don't you dare touch him," Yuta growled thinking about the person they wanted to hurt.

"Then jump." He took a deep breath before he jumped off the van, the guy on the bike's eyes widened and he grabbed him but then the motorcycle swerved making the two fall to the ground in the middle of the road.

"Shit," Yuta growled at the sound of sirens. "We need to hide now."

"Agreed." The man nods and went to the alley with Yuta following. "Mother fucker." The guy cursed looking at the bloody rip in the jeans. "Why the hell would you jump?" He hissed.

"I was forced, they want to hurt someone close to me." Yuta sighed and then pulled down his mask. "Let me see," the guy slowly put his leg out, staring the other down.

"My name is Yuta by the way." He looked up and smiled.

"I think you can figure out my name pretty boy," Yuta froze.

'That voice.' He slowly looked up and at Bang Chan taking his helmet off.

"Am I the boy that is close to you?" He smirked and helped the other stand up.

"I missed you." Yuta smiled and hugged the elder.

"I missed you too but we need to get out of here," Bang Chan said and then Yuta noticed how loud the sirens were getting. "I got a hotel near here let's go," the older took Yuta's hand and started running to the hotel.

"So how have you been?" The younger asked rubbing the back of his neck once the two entered Bang Chan's hotel room.

"Good, but I really missed you." Bang Chan admitted, staring at him shamelessly.

"Mind not staring at me and taking off your pants so I could see your leg?" He asked causing Bang Chan to blushed. However, he still did what Yuta told him to and slowly took off his pants. "Okay... nothing seems broken!" Yuta announced touching up and down the man's leg. "But you may have to stay off of it for a bit."