Fear Never Ends

Changbins pov

I am now on my way to Seoul, in my airplane, and practically jumping out of my seat. I have talked with Bang Chan and he is going to pick me up. Hopefully, Felix will be with him but if not it won't matter because I am going straight to him anyway.

"BINNIE!" I heard once I got out of baggage claim, the heat hitting me nicely.

"CHANNIE!" I chuckled at the thought of our nicknames being so close together and seeing Bang Chan run past everyone just to get to me. I was tackled with full force, not to the ground but close as his arms wrapped around me.

"Is Felix here?" I asked once I felt the hug should be over.

"Oh no," I sighed. "Woojin has told me about the whole thing with Felix and so I am bringing you to his house right?" I nodded, looking at my bag. "Then let's go, I want to see you two finally happy."

After getting into Bang Chan's car, and we hit the road, I turned up the music and starting to let loose by rapping the lines to the song.

When we got onto Felix's road I turned down the music and looked out the window. "Nervous?" The older asked me and I shook my head.

"Me? Never." I chuckled (nervously).

"Sure." I didn't turn to look at Bang Chan because I could feel his smile burning into me. "Okay, we're here." He suddenly announced and I looked up at the familiar house.

"Okay," I took in a deep breath before opening the door. "Wait," I slammed the door shut. "I can't do this, he doesn't want me. He can't see me like this, he wo-".

"Changbin," Bang Chan growled and I stopped talking. "he likes you now get out of my car. I got other places to be." He snapped and I huffed, getting out of the car. Slowly walking up the driveway and to the front door, hesitantly knocking and waiting for it to open.

"Fel- oh who are you?" An unknown figure asked and my heart broke a bit seeing him wear the shirt I gifted the younger.

"Uh I'm Changbin, I am here to see Felix, is he here?" I questioned, tilting my head to look around him.

"Yeah he is, here come in," he said and then opened the door more for me to walk in.

"Not to be rude or anything but who are you?" I wondered, glancing at him.

"My name is Eric and I'm Felix's cousin" I nodded, yet shook his hand confused.

"Eric who is- oh hey Changbin," Felix says coming down the stairs but stopped when he saw me. "Eric, why don't you go pick up some groceries?" Felix asked starring at me, the other man looked at both of us, scoffing, he simply left.

"Come sit," Felix mumbles, waving me over to the couch.

"Okay, you know I went to Italy to figure out my thoughts, however, once I got there I already knew my answer and that was you, it was always going to be you. I know I ran away the first time you kissed me, I was just shy but mostly scared. You know I thought about what I liked about both you and Lucas and I found out I love doing more things with you. I thought you would hang out with your friends more than with me, I know that is wrong to think about because it is you and-".

"Binnie, you are rambling." Felix chuckled and I took a deep breath.

"Okay," I exhaled, "I really just want to be with you, I broke up with Lu-" I was cut off by Felix roughly kissing me. I moaned softly and allowed him to push me onto my back. With our lips still connected the younger moved forward and crawled onto my lap.

"Fe- shit I'm just going to come back later. Fuck, this always happens to me." Felix looked up and I turned my head to see Eric slowly backing away to go to some room.

Looking back at the cutie, we began laughing after licking eyes.

"Are you sure about this? You know being a couple?" I nodded and leaned up to kiss Felix again.

"Sorry," I mumbled backing away.

"Don't be." He grinned, getting off of my lap. "So now what?" I shrugged. "Well, Changbin, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Felix asks with a big smile on his face.

I nodded. "Definitely!"

'I hope the moment never ends'.

Too bad that it will.... very soon.

3rd person pov

"Boss he's here," a blond male spoke, poking his head from the door.

"Great, bring him in." He smirked moving from his chair to the door.

"Long time no see, Sung Kyu." Dean smiled and brought him into a hug.

"Nice to see you too, Dean," Sung Kyu said, now leaning against his desk. "So why did you call me?"

"Remember Jimin, he got away." Sung Kyu hums and looks at his hands.

"And?"

"And, I want him back," Dean growled.

"You got it," Sung Kyu nodded and then walked back to his chair, opening his computer.

"So have you notice anyone near Jimin?"

"Some kids but there is this one boy that looks to be someone more, something more." Sung Kyu hummed.

"I can send someone out and watch Jimin for a bit so we can gather some information, then we will be able to attack. How does that sound?"

"Good, would I need to do anything?"

"Yes, stay hidden, don't come out, make Jimin think you are gone for right now."

"Will do," Dean smirked and then stood up. "I better be going then, I have some friends coming over." The younger winked and then headed to the door.

"It was nice seeing you again Dean," Sung Kyu smiled.

"You too Sung Kyu," Dean, walked to the car and disappeared just like his friend told him to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the happy thoughts everyone has had will soon be replaced with something new...

Fear.