Time For Court (pt 1)

It has been 2 months since Yoongi has gone to jail and today is the day where we go to court. There had been a crazy amount of people going to jail recently but now is finally our time.

"You ready?" Taemin asked coming over to fix my crooked tie.

"Yeah," I smiled, through my heart was going crazy.

"Are you happy to see him?"

"Of course!"

"I am glad to see you smile again." Taemin grinned, patting my shoulder.

"I have smiled." I furrowed my eyebrows and pouting my lips.

"Yeah, but you could tell they were forced. We're not all idiots."

"Still a smile, no?"

"Let's just go, silly," Taemin chuckled, pushing me to the car where he then drove straight to the courthouse because we were meeting everyone up there.

"Hey Chim!" Taehyung exclaimed, slipping away from Jungkooks arms to come hug me.

"Hey guys," I waved, feeling Taehyungs head nuzzle against my neck earning a giggle.

"Oh Jimin! My little baby how are you?" I felt Taehyung being pulled off of me by an incredible force before another pair of arms were around me. My eyes widened and I didn't recognize who this person was until I got a big wif of the perfume. Smiling, I hugged her back.

"Hey Chae," I mumbled hugging her tighter.

"Lil meow meow told me about what had happened with you and your dad and I just want to tell you that I am sorry that had happened to you." I nodded.

"Thanks but shouldn't we start going into the court?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Oh yeah," Mrs. Kim mumbled, and then she and her husband led the way for all of us to sit down.

"Is Jihoon here?" I whispered once we were seated.

"Surprisingly, yeah but he's in the bathroom." She whispered prior to the doors being slammed opened making me jump and turn around to stare at an older-looking Yoongi walk in.

"Hey Jimin," he said and I stood up to hug my boyfriend's older brother.

"Loving the new hair," I whispered, pointing to his purple hair that was gelled to the side.

He looked very handsome.

"Same to you," he smiled ruffling my new grey hair.

"Thanks," I grinned before sitting back down.

3rd person pov

"Please rise. The Court of the Second Judicial Circuit, Criminal Division, is now in session, Judge Kim Minseok (😏) presiding."

"Everyone but the jury may be seated. Mr. Ong, please swear in the jury," the judge announced.

"Please raise your right hand. Do you solemnly swear or affirm that you will truly listen to this case and render a true verdict and a fair sentence as to this defendant?" The bailiff asked.

The jury then said 'I do'.

"You may be seated." Mr. Ong said with a monotone voice that got Jimin making a face at him.

"Members of the jury, your duty today will be determining whether the defendant is guilty or not guilty asked only on the facts and evidence provided in this case. The Prosecutor has the burden of proving the guilt of the defendant beyond a reasonable doubt. This burden remains on the prosecution through the trial. The Prosecutor must prove that crime was committed and the defendant is the person who committed the crime. However, if you are not satisfied with the defendant's guilt to an extent, the defendant must be found not guilty. Mr. Kim, Is the Prosecutor ready?" The judge explained, barely batting an eye.