SHOTS FIRED!

Yoongis pov

My last month in South Korea State Penitentiary has finally arrived! However, we are all in fucking lockdown because Suho somehow managed to break out.

He offered me to go with him but I knew if I did, I would definitely get caught and would have to spend more time in jail, so obviously, I said no.

And when the guards questioned me about Suho's escape, I kept my mouth shut which got me in a lot of trouble but they couldn't do anything to me.

Perks of knowing Wonho and dating his cousin.

I have finished all my community service meaning now I just get to chill and try to stay out of trouble.

Over the past 10 or so months of being in jail, I have finished high school and Wonho said that Jimin has my degree.

I am overjoyed that when I get out of here it will be summer and I will be able to sleep in an actual bed with someone I love.

I hope Jimin is thinking the same thing, though.

If he wasn't and moved on to someone else, I learned how to fight better here so I guess the only option would be to beat the guy up. Of course, I wouldn't tell Jimin about that, I don't want to scare him off but I will do what I have to.

Since this is not a normal jail they don't allow us visitors so when we do it's a pleasant surprise however when the Robert thing happened they haven't allowed me to see Jimin. But that doesn't mean we can't do romantic letters together and have him tell me the tea that's been happening.

For example, I found out that Felix and Changbin finally became a couple, Hoseok bought a ring for Joy, and my mom's new boyfriend is annoying me even when I am in jail.

A big thing Jimin and I talked about was my mom's boyfriend, John. I don't know what my mom was thinking, having a boyfriend while I am in jail. So immature. I hope he knows I am here too because if he ever did or tried to hurt my mom, I would be in jail again...

"Suga?" I looked down from my bunk and saw one of the newbies here.

"Hey, kid." I smiled and then climbed down to face him.

"Hey um I got a question," he mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I hope I got the answer." I joked and he smiled slightly.

"Well, I was just wondering about who I should stay away from." I nodded and then sat down on Seungri's bed.

"It depends if you are with people. For example, when I came here I quickly made friends with G-Dragon who was- is the leader of BigBang, a gang here in and out of jail. I already knew another gang leader Suho, who got out of here a bit before you came but we were good friends a few years back. If you have good friends here you will have no enemies. No friends equal many enemies and an easy target." He hummed.

"Well I am friends with you and you are friends with GD so?"

"You are good but when I leave this month you will need to stay out of trouble and don't worry I will make sure GD keeps you around like I did." I smiled and patted his back. "Daehwi just please stay out of trouble." He nods once more, hopefully not as nervous though.

"I will try Suga and I am going to go back to some friends that I made here!" He said and then ran out.

"How is it like not being the new kid around here now?" I looked to the door and scoffed when I saw Seungri.

"Feels pretty good," I mumbled, and suddenly felt the side next to me deepen.

"He seems to fit in, which is a shock since he is only 18. And that he is also very dangerous-".

"Trust me I know," I smirked, "I heard the guards talking about him."

"He is one of the best getaway drivers in the world and is a great shot. So he is pretty dangerous," I nodded, agreeing, "man you have really changed since you first got here to now."

"How?"

"You are more gangster," Seungri laughed.

"Thanks?" I chuckled.

"Lunch is going to be starting soon so come on let's go meet up with the others," I nodded and followed Seungri to where the others were.

"Ah, Suga how is the kid?" T.O.P asked as I sat down.

"He seems fine. I am a bit sad to leave him alone here but I know he can take care of himself." I said resting my head on my hands.

"That's good," he hummed.

"When do you think this lockdown is going to be over?" Daesung asked.

"Maybe this week," G-Dragon answered and he nodded.

"Good, I want to go outside," Taeyang whined, slamming his hands down on the table.

"Stop being such a baby." I groaned and he snickered.

"Says the youngest one here," Taeyang mumbled.

"Exactly the youngest who just happens to be more handsome and have a truckload of sass," I smirked and looked him right in the eye.

"SHOTS FIRED!" G-Dragon laughed while making the guards stiffen up.

"Ladies relax we are just laughing," T.O.P said to the guards in the corner who kept a stern look on us 6. "Wasn't he the one we made Suho seduce?"

"Damn you're right. He's probably upset that he's gone, with his boyfriend." Taeyang smirked and waved at the guard who was in the middle.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

We continued to talk for a little bit more until a ringing sound echoed through the cell blocks.

"LUNCH!" T.O.P yelled jumping up and down.

"Why are you so weird?" GD asked and he shrugged, now skipping to the cafeteria.

"It is not just him who is weird," I mumbled looking at BigBang. "but I wouldn't have it any other way!" I smiled and then stood in line and talking to Daesung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kk