Guilty or Not

3rd person pov

"We the jury, in the case of Min Yoongi versus Min Hyoseob. We find the defendant-... not guilty." The lady smiled and Yoongi jumped up out of his chair cheering along with the others.

"Thank you, Jury, for your service today. Court is adjourned." Judge Minseok said with a smile and hit the gravel.

"He's not going to go to jail!" Taehyung squealed shaking Jimin but soon stopped when the judge started talking again.

"However, Min Yoongi you still have to do 8 months of community service." Yoongi's shoulders slump over. "And since you are still a kid and in college meaning, you don't have a lot of money, I want you to live your life to the fullest so I won't make you pay for the trial!" Minseok winked at Chanyeol who nodded.

"Do I still have to go to jail?" Yoongi mumbled as the judge walked off.

"You will go back to the penitentiary but you'll also be allowed out since you still have to do community service," Chanyeol responded and the younger sighed.

"Are we leaving now?" He asked once he saw the taller packing up his stuff.

"You can say goodbye but then we will have to go" Chanyeol put a file down and watched Yoongi walked towards Jimin at a rushed pace.

"Told you I was n-" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin tackling him to the ground.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," Jimin repeated, kissing the elder all over his face but once he got to the lips Jimin kept it sweet and full of love.

"I love you too," Yoongi mumbled before kissing him again.

"Young love," Chanyeol smiles looking at his phone.

"Should I? No, he doesn't want to talk to me. Or does he? N-" again another disruption but it was by a long-time friend.

Fake Judge:
Call him now.

Chanyeol chuckles and went to his contacts, scrolling down before he froze when he saw the name. Ex Fiancé.

Tall Giant:
I can't

Tall Giant:
You know the reason why he left me

Fake Judge:
Stop being a scaredy cat both of you were and still are hurting from that fight

Tall Giant:
That fight was NOT my fault

Tall Giant:
Yes, I am in a gang but I mostly do good.

Fake Judge:
The fight was both of your faults so just call him and see.

Tall Giant:
I am scared

Fake Judge:
Baekhyun wouldn't hurt you and if you don't call him I will step in AGAIN.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol looked up from his phone and saw one of Yoongis friends.

"Sort of." Chanyeol shrugged and Hoseok sat down next to him.

"Girl or boy?"