Dreaming Of A Lake's Dream

"Hey, Yoongi, let's go swimming," I smirked.

"Why?" I shrug.

"I had a dream in the hospital and I want the dream to come true," I held back my thirst, watching him nod.

"Should I get-".

"Just can you please make the food and I will do the rest!" I grin and run upstairs to our bedroom before he could speak.

Hoseok allowed me to have 2 weeks off since I was training a new idol group, BTS, their dance routine for debut. And when Yoongi found out I was off for 2 weeks, he asked his boss for some time off and thankfully they allowed him.

~•~•~

"Jimin, I'm done, how about you?" He asked, I looked up and smiled when I saw him at the door.

"Uh yeah," I grabbed my stuff and put them in the basket.

"Here put the food in too." Yoongi nods and did what I said. "Let's go," I jump up and down excitedly, running out of the cabin.

"Wait, Jimin remember we still have to go to Jin's party in like an hour."

"I know but we can be late".

"Jin will kic-".

"Come on Yoongi," I whined with a small laugh and started running but turned around to see Yoongi shaking his head.

"I only run for basketball and when you're in trouble," he said in a mellow tone voice.

"Only in basketball, sure." I mocked and then ran to the lake. When I arrived I stripped out from my clothes and jumped into the lake

(A/n: this part was the dream Jimin had at the hospital in chapter Dream Of Breaking Up but with a few changes.)

I was so focused on swimming that I didn't notice Yoongi calling my name.

"Jimin, come on!" I looked at the figure who was emerging from the woods.

"Yoongi, come on, get in," I smirked and he sighed.

"Be lucky that I love you." He huffs and started taking off his clothes except for his boxers.

"No, Yoongi you got to take it all off, remember we didn't take swim trunks." I but my lip while he shrugged, taking off his boxers as well before he slowly got into the lake and came over to me.

"Hey love," he whispers and pulled me into a hug. "I guess we are going to be late for Jin's party." I hummed.

"They know we love them but I just want to be here with you!" I look up at the sky. "You know I have never done anything under the stars," I turn to Yoongi who was grinning.

"Neither have I." I slowly leaned forward and our lips connected

"Let's get out of the water first," I smirked and Yoongi kissed the corner of my mouth gently, making me move off him.

"Anything for you babe," Yoongi grunts as he stood up. He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the water and to our picnic blanket and gently laid me down.

Smut Warning ⚠️

As Yoongi crawled onto the blanket and on me, he kissed up my stomach then our lips met again. Loving the way he did it, slow but full of lust and love. Soon he was kissing down my neck, my chest, and sucked on both my nipples until they were hard.

Moaning, with an arched back, Yoongi pressed his lips against my dick, his tongue was doing things, I didn't even know was possible when we first met.

I grabbed ahold of the blanket beneath me and moaned loudly as I knew Yoongi liked my voice. I became hard pretty quickly but the older kept going just a little while longer.