High School Sweethearts

We finally got to the party and walked right into Jin and Namjoon's home.

"Hey guys sorry we are late," I spoke loudly, taking off my shoes.

"No problem, Yoongi probably wanted some alone time. I get it." Namjoon smirked but it quickly went away when Jin slapped him.

"Leave them alone," he warned and then smiled at us.

"Thanks, Jin," Yoongi smiled and we walk to where the others were.

Though I quickly left my boyfriend when I saw Taehyung and Taemin talking, to which I screamed, "TAEMIN YOUR BACK!" And jumped on his back.

"OH MY GOD JIMIN!" He yelled as I got off of him so Taemin could hug my ass properly.

"Wait, who is this?" I question, pointing to the guy next to Taemin.

"Jimin meet Jonghyun (a/n: I loved him so much, r.i.p), my boyfriend." My jaw dropped.

"FINALLY!" I screamed excitedly and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"You too," he laughed with a hand over his mouth, covering part of his red face.

"Chim where's Yoongi?" Taehyung asked. I turned around to look at him weirdly.

"Why?"

"Just cause," he shrugged.

"Uh, I think he is in the kitchen." Taehyung nods and went to the kitchen. "What is happening?" I asked, looking back at Taemin who was grinning at me. "Why are you looking at me like that? You look like a clown."

"Nothing Jimin, Taemin is just happy to see you," Jonghyun spoke, touching Taemin's waist.

"Um okay, I am going to get a drink," I mumble and head to the backroom, walking in to be met with the whole ground practically huddled into a circle, except for Taemin and Jonghyun.

"Oh Jimin nice to see you!" Joy smiles and came to hug me.

"What is happening here?" I wonder, pulling away from the girl's hug.

"We are just talking about a new song Namjoon and Yoongi are working on," Jin responds with a smile.

"Which song?" I tilt my head, walking over to Yoongi who immediately put his arm around my waist to pull me in closer.

"You know the group BTOB? Well, we are making a song for them called, Insane," Yoongi grins, and Namjoon nods.

"I also told them about Dance of Hopes so you should start thinking of some dance moves."

"I don't need to think for dance, it comes naturally," I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"You and Hobi have been spending too much time together." Joy chuckled.

"Why would you think that? You jealous?" I smirk and went next to Hoseok and put my arm around his neck.

"You're crazy." Hoseok laughs, pushing me to Yoongi.

"Oh, I like him better." I kissed Yoongi on the lips and wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him loosely.

"I like you too silly," Yoongi whispers rubbing our foreheads together.

"Okay, everyone go sit down, dinner is done," Jin announced before he took out the pizza from the oven.

"Jin, me and Jimin are going to go on a walk for a second? That good?" I look up at Yoongi and raised an eyebrow.