Wife's Sexy Showtime

1 week later...

At the hospital, we were in and out because the doctor said that I only had some fractured bones and that the stitching was already perfect, so once he checked my vitals and gave me a sling for my shoulder and some medicine for my leg, I was free to go.

Jin was the one to drive us back to our cabin and once we settled down, Yoongi and I have been all over each other while watching movies and... somewhere else, a lot.

We have also gotten news that GD has killed Yoongi's dad, Hyoseob but not before Hyoseob killed Dean.

Yoongi and I laughed about this for a bit until the older saddens at the fact GD will probably be in jail for the rest of his life.

I also found out that Taemin's boyfriend took him out for vacation because he was stressing about me and the girls too much.

He's a nice boy.

The sister, Rose, and Lisa have been sleeping over at Namjoons house. Since Rose and Lisa sort of knew Jisoo they were comfortable sleeping there for 2 weeks.

At the moment Yoongi and I, well mostly Yoongi were cooking some dinner.

"You can help you know," I shook my head.

"Uh no." I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes.

"You know I never knew about the dance tournament. Since I am cooking, again, why don't you tell me about it." Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, we won first off".

"Congrats, babe, sorry I could be there." He mumbled, glancing over his shoulder with a wink.

"It is fine, Jin recorded the whole thing. After dinner, maybe we could watch it?" Yoongi bobbed his head.

"We could do a lot of things after dinner but if you want to watch the tournament, I guess that's fine," he turned to look at me with a big smirk on his face.

"You're disgusting." I slapped him on his back.

"What? I just love you so much." He smiled, bopping my nose with puckered lips.

"You're weird." I kissed his cheek before leaving the kitchen to the living room. "Might as well figure out how to put the dance thing on," I mumbled and hooked up my phone to the computer then the computer to the tv.

By the time Yoongi said dinner was done I was already finished with the tv.

"Did you get it up?" He asks, setting the plates down in front of me.

"Yeah, I did!" I smiled and started eating the pasta. "See this is why I make you cook!" I moaned and took another bite of the pasta.

"What do you do then?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow.

"I am the housewife that doesn't cook." I laughed.

"Sure," he smiled.

Once we finished our food I cleaned them off before setting them up to dry. I then walked back to where Yoongi was sitting, plopping down next to him, cuddling into his arms when putting the tournament on.

"So firsts off is Hoseok then me then Jungkook and finally Taemin." Yoongi hummed and I laid my head on his shoulder as we then watched the tournament.

~•~•~

"Aw, look you're crying." Yoongi cooed as he pointed to the screen.

"Well, we won!"

"And that is amazing," he nuzzled my hair with his face.

"I am so happy, it's summer," I smiled.

"Yeah, we can do anything." He whispered seductively into my ear.

"Yeah," I turned around and quickly straddled him, "you can spend all day cleaning while I shop with your money!" I bit his ear softly then crawled off of his lap.

"Wow," he pouted, puffing out his lips making them irresistible to not kiss them so I did just that, I leaned in and pecked him on the lips.

"What are you 5?" Jimin mocked and then stood up before walking to their room.

"Should we move here?" Yoongi suddenly asks once we both got into our room.

"I don't know? We still have school so maybe we can get an apartment in the city for the time being and then once we finish and get a job, then maybe we could move out here." I explained taking my shirt and pants off to replace them with a towel. "This can be a summer house too Yoongi." I walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

"It could but it is just so nice here." He whined sitting on the toilet seat cover.

"It is," I said thinking of the memories we've had here, "but we're not used to nice things," Yoongi seemed to agree.

"Do you still want to be a dance instructor after college?" He asks and I nodded as I put some shampoo into my hair.

"Do you still want to write songs for the famous?"

"Yes."

"Then you have your answer." I chuckled.

"Why are you always so sassy, do I not feed you enough?" I shrugged and then soon turned the water off.

"Can you hand me the towel?" I asked and waited for the glass shower door to open with a hand sticking out with a towel.

"You go to bed I will meet you there," I announced and I saw Yoongis black hair then move out of the bathroom as I dry off.

'So many things have changed since last year. Yoongi and I being a couple, Yoongi getting kidnapped then me getting kidnapped. Yoongi going to jail. Us being separated for 10 months. Me being shot at. Me getting kidnapped again then us finally being free. It is still hard to believe like we or well I am still in high school, not many people go through this much action in their whole life then I did in this year.' I got out of the shower and then walked to our room. 'I so need therapy and alcohol.'

"He really went to sleep." I chuckled and moved some of his hair out of his face before returning to the closet.

"Let's see if he is asleep" I mumbled with a big smirk on my face. I slowly drop my towel to grab some underwear.

I bent down a little, pulled my underwear up when I took ahold of one of Yoongi's t-shirts.

I put the towel back then turned off the light. I quickly walked to our bed to lay next to Yoongi.

"You always put on a show, you sexy thing?" Yoongi mumbled as he pulled me closer.

"I wanted to see if you were awake, guess I was right."

"When are you not?" I shrugged.

"I am always right, you should start learning that too. You know the saying happy wife, happy life".

"Oh, so you're my wife?" Yoongi interrupted with much sass.

"Well, you said you would marry me so yeah I guess." I smiled laying my head on his chest.

"Yeah, now go to sleep, Jimin." I nod and then slowly started falling asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only a couple more chapters to go before this book ends 😢