There's Your Confession

"Hey! It's my boy, I came to take you home, it seems Jay didn't need my help after all."

"D-Dad," my eyes blew wide and I flinched when I felt Yoongi pull me closer to him.

"Sit near me." He whispered next to my ear and we carefully walked over and sat down next to each other.

(A/n: seating arrangements⬇️)

"So Dean, what did Jay need?" Namjoons father asked taking my dad glared away from me

'I'm so dead.'

"Well, he said he needed help with his truck since it got stuck in some concrete at the factory but the other guys had it when I got there." He chuckled, sending me looks throughout.

'How did he know about Yoongis lie?' I wondered, squeezing my thighs nervously.

"Right, so how is the constitution job and all?"

"It's good, Hyolyn, it pays the bills and by the way this is great, thank you," he smiles taking another bite of the spaghetti. "But, as much as I want to keep eating this, Jimin and I better be getting back home. I have to talk to him." My dad said and I felt my soul leave my body.

"Jimin sweetly, are you okay you're really pale?" I heard Mrs. Kim say.

"O-Oh yeah," I cleaned my throat, "sorry I'm just not feeling well at the moment," I said and looked at Yoongi with scared eyes.

"Well Jimin you should probably get home faster if you're not feeling well," Mr. Kim announced scaring me more.

"Y-Yeah." I got up and walked to my dad's side. My hands behind my back which was a bad idea since he gripped my wrists making me feel like it was breaking.

"Well by everyone!" He waved and walked out with me following.

As I walked out I was pulled back and away from my dad's grip.

"Are you going to be okay?" Yoongi asked, whispering next to my ear.

"I don't know, we'll see tomorrow," I mumble and pecked Yoongi on the lips and then bolted to the car.

"Ready you little shit?" My dad asks making me lose my head, slightly nodding.

I looked out the window and saw Yoongi looking at me worried. It made a small smile on my face as we drove off to our house.

"So my useless son is also gay uh." I could feel myself start panicking even more.

"N-No" I mumbled, physically and mentally scared.

"Lying only makes it worse. First, you don't tell me you left, then you lie about where you were going. Then I get a call from Jiyong asking how my trip was, and finally... to top it all off, you kiss a guy right in front of me and then try to lie about it?" His voice was rising. "I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU'RE SUCH A WASTE OF MY STUFF AND MY HOME A-".