Creepy Man On A Bus

'Lost in my thoughts. Or a thot? Hm, Felix isn't a thot, or at least not one around me. Sadly he hasn't been at school so I couldn't ask but it's concerni-'.

"What's with the upside-down smiling face?" Jin asked snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Felix this time," I said with a sigh.

"Who?" Jungkook asked coming back from the food line.

"My tutor and friend, I guess. I haven't seen him in a while and he won't pick up his phone. It's worrisome."

"Maybe he went to jail because you apparently know a lot of people that get sent there." Taehyung joked making me glare at him in the scariest way possible.

"Whoa don't be looking at my boyfriend like that." Jungkook hissed, putting his arm around Taehyungs shoulders and I rolled his eyes.

"Where did this attitude come from?" Hoseok waved his hand around my face.

"From hell," I smirked and he burst out laughing.

"Okay, I hate cafeteria food." Namjoon groaned pushing his plate away.

"I told you." Jin grinned eating the food he made.

'Must be good to be a cook.'

"Blah, blah, blah," Namjoon said in a childish earning a slap from his boyfriend.

"Hoseok where is Joy?" I questioned playing with my hands.

"I think she is with Yeri, Seulgi, Yerin, Yoonju, and Jihyo. You know, the girls." Hoseok muttered.

"Catty ladies," Jungkook shivered making us all laugh.

"Kook, what are you going to do when you met Tae's mom?" Namjoon asked.

"Act?" Taehyung shook his head.

"You will not act in front of my mom," he snapped, "you better be you or no cuddles for a week," Jungkook turned pale, paler than Yoongi.

'I miss Yoongi, I wonder how he is. Does he eat well? Have friends? Well, I know about the gang but who else?'

"Gosh, Kook would go crazy without Taehyung around. You horny kids can't go to class without touching one another." Jin says laying his head on Namjoons shoulder.

"Why would I be the one to go crazy?" Jungkook asked, pouting and crossing his arms like a baby.

"First off, you're always the one to call me over. I will call you everyone in a while." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Is that the only reason why you guys call each other? For sex?" I asked and the two shrug.

"We normally talk but sometimes we- Jin don't look at me like that. Sorry that we are teenagers, my god." Jungkook stuck his tongue out.

"I am not judging, all of us had to go through that phase." Namjoon blushed before he whispered something into Jin's ear making him blush and hid his face into Namjoons shoulder.

"Jimin have you and Yoongi done it yet?" Hoseok suddenly inquires and I gulped.

"No, we haven't."

"Really? I thought Yoongi would jump you the first chance he got." Taehyung chuckled, stealing an orange slice from Jin.

"There was either someone there or with us or I was kidnapped or in the hospital and then Yoongi was sent to jail." He slowly nodded.

"Your not a virgin though, right?" I shook my head.

"I have done it with both genders and in both positions now," I smirked and after a minute of silence, they burst out into tears.