BANG! BANG! BANG!

3rd person pov

Hoseok has already asked Joy and she agreed, surprisingly. Next, he brought his girlfriend to Yoongi's cabin to discuss the plan.

Changbin and Kris will be with/watching Joy as she enters the bar. Han and Baekhyun will be riding behind Dean when he drives the two home. Everyone else will be at the house waiting to attack.

Joy has been sent to Exo's headquarters to train a bit and to be all prettied up. Not like she needs much though.

Tonight is the day their plan would go down and Hoseok was like a big baby but Joy was an even bigger one.

She was all up his leg, crying and whining. Her makeup was slightly smeared and it took four guys to get her off of Hoseok's leg.

"Baby please calm down." He sighs, playing with her hair. "You have to stay strong, please, for me?"

"J-Just remember I love you," she cries, allowing herself to be dragged to the car by Changbin and Kris.

"She's definitely a keeper!" Yoongi laughs, patting his friend's back.

"I know." Hoseok smiled.

"You guys stay here. Gang let's go." Yoongi waved to his friends before walking out with the members that were left behind.

"I hope this goes well," Jin spoke hopefully.

"Me too." Namjoon pouts, hugging Jin from behind.

"Eww," Jungkook gagged while sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"Wha- you know what? I don't even want to try with you right now," Jin points back and forth between Taehyung and Jungkook.

"It's good not to question those two," Hoseok laughs before the loneliness sets in.

Joy's pov

Omg, I was in the backseat of an unknown car with two hot strangers upfront. Honestly a little scared but Hobi says I can trust them.

I knew everything I had to do so I felt confident but I was so scared. So scared of losing my life, scared of getting taken away from Hoseok, getting raped, getting kidnapped, and lastly, Yoongi and everyone not being able to save me.

I thought about all the negative situations but one of the guys saved me from myself by talking.

"Joy? Just know we will have your back, all you need to do is scream or pressed this four times." He handed me some sort of ear microphone.

Am I in a spy movie?

"It has a sensor that if you hit it four times it will notify us that something is wrong and we will move in. Oh, and my name is Changbin and this is Kris." The driver said smiling at me for a second looking forward.

"How do you know Yoongi?" I wonder.

"For me, my boss was friends with Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon in their freshman year." The Kris guy said.

"My boss is friends with Yoongi from jail. My boss sent my now boyfriend, Felix to look after him," I nodded.

"So you're the one Felix was always gushing about. Nice!" I giggled and watched as Changbin turned red. "Kris, do you have a boyfriend?"