Surprise In A Closet

Yoongis pov

So I found out about Jimin almost being shot and I was fuming. Like why would Jimin need to be shot at? I get that his dad is a dick head and wants Jimin hurt but I just think that that is so stupid.

Other than that little rant, jail has been okay. A few fights here and there but, it is cool.

I have talked to Wonho a couple of times but he was just telling me about Jimin and I may have slipped him a note of what some of the guys were planing but you didn't hear that from me...

Oh and the night I had to spend with Robert. My mother fucking god, who created this three-headed fat man?

I just wanted to punch in his teeth but I was thinking of Jimin so I stayed out of it and asked Suho to do it, like a good boy.

Robert you could say disappeared after that night.... jk they just took him to the hospital, I think, maybe it was his funeral, who knows. You don't ask questions in jail, that is rule 1.

I haven't talked to Jimin since the trial and I was yarning for him. I have told Wonho that I wanted to talk to him but the cop just said maybe and walked out. Like that isn't a big stab to my heart. But I will get my revenge one day and punch him.

So at the moment right now, I am lifting weights in the yard alongside G-Dragon, Daesung, and Suho, you know, my peeps.

"Suga you only have a couple more months here and then you go home to your bf, how are you feeling?" T.O.P asked grabbing my barbell and putting it back on the ground.

"Well first off fuck you, I was only on my 4th rep, and second I am feeling great but I just want to talk to him." T.O.P nodded but froze for a reason, looking at something with a growl.

"Min Yoongi you need to come with me," I looked behind me and saw a guard standing there, his baton hybrid teaser in hand.

I noticed both GD, Daesung, and Suho were looking at me with either concern or curiosity. So I stood up and followed the guard to a room that had some metal chairs, a closet, and a desk. "Sit down they should be in here soon," he explained, then slammed the door shut being him.

I waited for a couple of minutes until another door opened up and an old cop walks in.

"So I've heard you've been staying out of trouble and Wonho gave me an idea so we brought you something," the guy announces and I tilted my head to the side, my eyes never leaving the door.

"Hey, babe!" I jumped out of my chair and leap into Jimins arms.

"You two are allowed this room for 2 hours, but please don't do anything sexual," the guy said before leading the room.

"Okay, I think you can let me go now." Jimin chuckled as I shook my head.

"No" I mumbled and then I could feel us moving before I felt that we were sitting down.

"So what has happened here, I hear from Wonho you are a pretty big badass here. Where's that Yoongi?" Jimin teases and lifted my face so I was now looking at him.

"I even have a nickname and everything." I grinned, leaning forward to kiss Jimin slowly. "If one of the guys saw this they would think I am the bottom," I whispered pulling away from Jimins plump lips and pushed our foreheads together.

"Then let's switch positions?" Jimin suggested and I hummed. We both stood up and switched spots so Jimin was now straddling me and meow.

"I heard about you getting shot at, are you okay?" I asked playing with the smaller's hair.