My Savior Save Me

One month later...
Yoongis pov

I was again visiting the park and picking up trash because FUCKING LAZY PEOPLE CAN'T PUT AWAY THEIR SHIT. 

"Yoongi this is your last one." A guard threw a cup at me, laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Fucking, bitch ass, mother fucker, little dick, who is a whore, motherfucking cunt-" I mumbled poking the cup up and sticking it in my bag.

(A/n: this is a nice way to start a new chapter, isn't it?)

I was then escorted back to the cop van where I was chained to a pole. "Why is there a pole in here? Do strippers come here?" I joked.

"That is for us to know and you not to know." One guy chuckled and I sighed.

'Totally strippers.'

"Hey ladies in the front what does it mean when your ears start ringing?" I asked and the two scoffed but then the driver answered me.

"People say that it means someone is thinking about you." I grinned.

"He better be," I smirked and rested my head against the car's wall, the rocking slowly making me fall asleep.

Changbins pov

I sat alone in my friends, Hyunjin and Woojin's cafe. The two are good friends and have given me a lot of advice and comfort after the whole Felix thing, however, I can only think about what Hyunjin's boyfriend, Jeongin asked.

Who was I happier with, Lucas or Felix?

Seungmin, Woojin's boyfriend, actually fucking slapped me and reminded me about how much I liked Felix.

Even Bang Chan came over, which was new. He kept my mind off of the whole thing by talking about his new boyfriend. I think he said his name was Yuta Naka- something but they met in the most interesting way.

3rd person pov
Flashback

Bang Chan, a drug dealer at his usual exchange, passing some drugs around when suddenly the building next to them exploded.

Bang Chan didn't hesitate, grabbing the bag of cash and bolting to his car when he spotted a limping figure leaving the burning building.

The curiosity had gotten the better of him so he put that money into his car and then chased after the figure with his gun out and ready.

He slowly walked into the alley and followed the trail of blood when he felt something kick his leg, Bang Chan quickly turned around and pointed the gun at the unknown figure.

"Whore get down. They might see us," the man growled and grabbed Bang Chan's hand, pulling him down next to him.

"He went that way!" The uninjured man looked around the garbage can and saw roughly 11 guys, wearing all black with bruises and cuts covering their faces and clothes.

"I think he's in the alley," another one says.

"Here," Bang Chan gave the figure his gun.

"What?"

"It's for you. Shoot if needed but there are not enough bullets to shot everyone so scream if you are seriously in trouble, I will be right back." The figure repeatedly nodded and stared at the gun as Bang Chan somehow climbed up the side of the building.

"Okay, well why don't one of you guys go down the alley, we will go the other way." The tallest one out of the 11 said.

"Please come back and save me," the injured man mumbled pointing the gun in front of him, waiting for the guys who were chasing him to come by.

"Look who it is?" One guy smirked when he noticed the blood turning. The man tried to shoot his gun but it was kicked out of his hand. "Yuta you have lost some skills," he growled.

"I could say the same for you, I am still alive." The guy scoffed.

"Grab him," he ordered, and Yuta was then lifted off of the ground and slammed into the wall.

"Ah, I like this position. Don't you, Taeyong?" The said man looked down and saw the Yuta had his legs already around his waist.

"You were always such a bad boy," Taeyong said in a deep voice. "and that is why you must go, spy." He snapped and Yuta took a punch to his stomach.

"Is that all you got?" Yuta spits blood onto Taeyongs face with a smirk.

The man pokes his tongue against the middle of his cheek while he wiped the blood off of his face but suddenly stopped when something caught his eye.

"Where are the others?" He asked looking towards the front of the alley.

"We will go check," one says, and that left Taeyong alone with Yuta.

"What did you find out about us?" He asked and for injured man rose a brow.

"I found out everything," Yuta sang, noticing his savior creeping up on Taeyang. Bang Chan put a finger against his lips and then continued to slowly go to the two. "Found out about your business, your spies names, your new drug, who you want to kill, oh baby I got everything, a perk to having a pretty face."

"You think you're pretty?" Yuta clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"Your boyfriend seemed to think I was pretty last night," Yuta winked and Bang Chan had to cover his mouth to make sure Taeyong couldn't hear him laughing.

'Cute.' Yuta thought at the sight but blinked out of it when Taeyong lifted his hand and punched him in the face.

"How did that feel?" He chuckled.

Before Yuta could fire back Taeyong started punching and kicking him anywhere and everywhere he could.

Bang Chan finally thought it was enough after the injured man obviously got what he deserved. He went behind Taeyong and held the gun to his head making the man freeze.

"Back the hell up," he growled, and then Taeyong turned around.

"Who are you?" He asked looking him up and down.

"People call me Bang Chan, now do you want to do the honors?" He asked Yuta, who was holding his bloody nose.

"Oh definitely!" Yuta slowly took the gun from Bang Chan's hand and immediately shot Taeyong in the head. "Okay w-" Yuta, who had other places to be, passed out, falling into Bang Chan's arms.

"Fuck," he groaned prior to picking the injured man up and heading to his car. "Let's get to my house then." Bang Chan chuckled and started driving home to clean the bruises and cuts on Yuta's body.

For the next couple of weeks, the two have grown closer and closer and by the end of the year, both of their feels have grown stronger for one another.

It was so strong that when Bang Chan had a 2-week undercover mission, Yuta had stashed himself away and wouldn't talk to his friends.

Though when Bang Chan came back you could tell in their eyes that they loved each other. So after you put alcohol into their system and keep the two in a room together. Things happen and their bodies being rubbing against each other and the next thing both know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had finished the chapter but it was way too long so I am going to split it up!