The News Between Good Or Bad

3rd person pov

"SHIT!" Wonho yelled and quickly opened the backseat door to take his baby cousin out of the car. "Call an ambulance, get Yoongi and them to the hospital now," I ordered checking Jimins pulse which was pretty faint but still there.

"My god," I teared up and caressed his face. Holding his tiny body close to mine for warmth while waiting for the ambulance to finally come and pick us up.

"Captain Wonho please sit down," A nurse spoke to me and I shook my head.

"I can't," I said. "Do you know what is happening?" She sighed.

"Don't worry we got him. You seem to have a long day so why don't you sit down or go get yourself some water, hm?" I hummed and took a deep breath to calm my frantic nerves.

"Okay, I will. Thank you." I smiled and she walked away. "I am not going to sit down." Wonho stuck his tongue out at the lady's back and crossed his arms.

"Very mature," his head slowly turned and his eyes locked with Jin's glare.

"Good you guys are here!" He smiled.

"Where is my best friend?" Taehyung snapped.

"In surgery, I think-".

"What happened?" Yoongi asked his hand on Taehyungs shoulder.

"Um, we don't know. I don't know anything CAUSE NOBODY WILL TELL ME ANYTHING." I yelled looking at the lady at the desk. "YEAH, I AM LOOKING AT-NSHSH." Hoseok covered Wonho's mouth and smiled at the older woman rolling her eyes.

"You are way too loud." He hissed. shocking everyone. "S-Sorry," he blushed and removed his hand.

"Wait wasn't your girlfriend with us?" Taemin asked.

"Joy? I sent her home." Hoseok says checking the time on his watch.

"We should sit, this could take a while. " Jin announced and everyone followed his action, some too tired to even fight against the older while others actually needed to sit.

~•~•~

"Park family?" Wonho's hand flew up at the voice after hours of sitting and waiting in silence. "Okay, Mr. Park had just gotten out of surgery. Would you guys want the bad news first or good news?"

"BAD NEWS." They all yelled and Wonho huffed.

"Bad news please."

"Uh okay well first is the partner of Mr. Park here?"

"Yeah, that would be me." Yoongi stepped forward.

"Then you may not want to hear this part." The teen frowned and titled his head a bit.

"W-What happened?"

"Okay, we found many signs that he was sexually assaulted, also there are many bruises on his body and around his neck. He also has tissue damage from possibly screaming, so he won't be able to talk for a while. Mr. Park also has a couple of broken ribs alongside his now almost healed arm. And the good news was he will be back on his feet in a little bit but he could come down with PTSD, depression, anxiety, he is most likely going to isolate himself, and he is possibly going to have problems trusting people again." Wonho sighed and rubbed his face.

"When is he going to be up?" Jin asked clinging onto Namjoons arm.

"Maybe in a few hours," the doctor said and then left the group in a state of many emotions.

"I am going to kill him," Wonho growled, squeezing his fists.

"We all want to Wonho but you're an officer, calm down people are starting to give you looks," Namjoon warned.