Dream Of Breaking Up

Watched as Yoongi was about to leave, an "I'm sorry," left past my lips and he stopped. I looked away with my lips pressed together, feeling his stare on me before he left.

Instantly my hand went over my heart, feeling the pain of what I caused already flowing in motion.

'You are doing what you do best Jimin, pushing the people you love away. Way to go asshole.' Staring to close my heavy eyes, I hoped to dream of a better place, unlike the nightmare I call a life.

Sitting up, I find myself overlooking a lake when there was suddenly a voice.

"Jimin come on!" I turn to a dark figure emerging from the woods.

"Why don't you go in first, Yoongi?" I had asked and he sighed, a noticeable pout on his lips.

"Be lucky I love you." He grinned and started taking off his clothes except for his boxers, exposing his milky white skin.

"No, Yoongi, you got to take it all off," I smirked and he shrugged, stripping off his boxers before slowly getting into the lake swimming to put his hands on my legs that were in the water and over to me once I got in.

"Hey love," he said, moving his head to the lake. I hummed and took off my shirt, then shimmied out of my underwear to go into the water and pulled into a hug. "I guess we're going to be late for Jin and Namjoons party." I hummed.

"They know we love them but I just want to be here with you!" I looked up to the clear blue sky. "You know, I have never done anything under the stars," Yoongi gripped my chin and brought my head down with a grin.

"Neither have I." I slowly began leaning forward while looking into each other's eyes and savoring s quick kiss.

"I know we just got in but let's get out of the water," I smirked. My hand sliding up his stomach to drag my thumb across his lips.

"Anything for you babe," Yoongi mutters, kissing my hand prior to helping me out of the lake and to our picnic blanket where he gently pushed me down on.

Wet Dream Warning ⚠️ (Smut Warning)

As Yoongi crawled onto the blanket and on me, he kissed up my stomach then our lips met again. Loving the way he did it, slow but full of lust and love. Soon he was kissing down my neck, my chest, and sucked on both my nipples until they were hard.

Moaning, with an arched back, Yoongi pressed his lips against my dick, his tongue was doing things, I didn't even know was possible when we first met.

I grabbed ahold of the blanket beneath me and moaned loudly as I knew Yoongi liked my voice. I became hard pretty quickly but the older kept going just a little while longer.

Then just as I thought I was about to cum, Yoongi came to a halt and went up to kiss my lips.

We kissed sweetly while my hands found Yoongi's member, moving it in a way he likes it best as he pulled away from the kiss, just to moan into my ear.

"You know just the way to do it." He breaths out, making me flow with confidence when I felt his member get harder until it was fully erect. Then I stroked the tip with my thumb and Yoongi let out a mouth-watering groan.

I suddenly stopped when he reached out for the lube in the basket. I spread my legs open, ready for him while Yoongi put one of his long slim fingers inside.

It got me moaning loudly as he curled and uncurled the finger inside him compelling my toes to scrunch up as well.

"More," I begged and he put in one more finger only to add a third one a little while after making me close my eyes in pure pleasure until he stopped.

One of my favorite things about Yoongi was his eyes and when he has lust and excitement in them, it fueled my body to do the best it possibly could to make him happy.

Yoongi positioned himself and I waited for him to push himself in. When he had dragged it long enough, he put his hands on my waist and slammed me into his dick, making me feel all kinds of good things.

I nodded repeatedly when he asked if everything was okay and then he started to move. Going fast so I could feel every length of his member fill me up till my stomach. Screaming out as his hands found mine and he held them tightly.

It made me feel safe and wanted. Yoongi kept saying my name in his moans and it went straight to my stomach and twisted it in pleasure.

Yoongi knew just how to do it in a way it hit my soft spot, making my moans increase.

"Tell me how much you love me," I begged, grabbing his arms.

"I love you so much." He mumbles in an instant. "You're my everything. You'll always be... I love you more than you'll ever know." Yoongi moaned and I smiled.

"I love you too so much." I bit my lip, feeling as he was getting closer by the second, loving the way my body and mind were not just being satisfied sexually but also emotionally as well.

I could hardly take it anymore and without any apparent warning, I cummed on us both. Yoongi cumming a second later before pulling out.

End Smut

"You know I would never leave you, right?" I asked as Yoongi moved to my side, his arm going under his head to prop himself up slightly.

"Remember that time when you were in the hospital?" I hesitantly nodded. "I thought we were going to break up then."

"Why did you think that?" I frowned, going onto my side to look at him.

"It was studied and I felt terrible so when I left for school that day, I thought about breaking up."

End Dream

Gasping for air, my eyes flung open with sweat dripping down my face and a bad boner pressing against my leg.

Before I knew it, I was painfully reaching for my phone and looked at my lock screen. It was a photo of Yoongi and me when we met in elementary, taken by my mom. I

t brought a smile to my face, yet it slightly faltered from my thoughts. 'Does he really think we are going to break up?... I got to wait until school is over, but will he even come by here? Is he upset with me?... I think the meds are kicking in. Shit, they are! Stupid sleep medicine.' I thought before closing my eyes again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My whole neighborhood has lost power for a whole day. Yay.