You + Me = Mistake

Felix's pov

Running across the rooftops, I followed the shooter. Staring to catch up until I was finally able to tackle him to the ground.

"Who are you?" I asked taking out my knife.

"I could ask the same for you," he growled, kicking me on my stomach to roll away and take his knife out as well.

'That voice. Why does that seem familiar?'

"You want to come at me." I couldn't see his face but from the tone of it, he was smirking.

"You seem like a bottom so sure." I chuckled and then started walking towards the male. Leaping forward, aiming for the guy's face, I was met with a fist to my stomach because I was slow.

GD would be so disappointed.

"For a supposed top you are slow." I heard him chuckled.

"For a bottom, you have a lot of attitude but like always they are such babies." I heard the guy growled getting just what I wanted.

"You don't know anything." He snapped and threw a punch which I blocked.

"I bet I can figure it out. Hm, let me see, first off I do know you were trying to kill my friend. I can tell your heart hurts from something. I do know that the person who made you hear- wait, Changbin?" I pulled down my mask and stared at the guy who seemed frozen.

"F-Felix?" He whispered. I walked forward and pulled down his mask. "You're a bitch," Changbin mumbled and pushed me away.

"I'm the bitch? Wha- how? You were the one trying to kill my friend-".

"The same friend who you thought was hot?" He snapped pulling his mask back up.

"I just thought he was good-looking. I already had one person in mind and that was you and you only." I said starting to cry.

"You're lying! I have tried so many things to get you to like-".

"I have always liked you, Bin. I was just scared to be in an actual relationship but once I saw you on a date with Lucas I realized how much I-I l-loved y-you."

"I have tried to get you to like me but I don't know if I now feel the same." Changbin wipes his eyes and looked at me.

"W-What?"

"I said I don't know if I feel the same now. Lucas, he-... he gave me the love I have been craving for from you for years. He gets me and doesn't walk away when I get mad or when he gets mad, we talk it out."

"Look I am sorry b-but p-please give me a c-chance." Changbin sighed and stepped back.

"Why though? You've treated me badly and were never there for me when I was there for you th-" I ran up, pulled Changbin mask down, and placed my lips onto his.

He didn't respond so I backed up but was immediately pulled back into the kiss. I smiled and put my hand behind Changbin's neck, bringing him closer.

Gliding my tongue across Changbin's bottom lip making him moan. 'My god this is finally happening!' I thought once he opened his mouth.

"Let's finish this at my place," I mumbled but then was fully pushed back and onto the ground.

"No, t-this was a mistake," Changbin wipes his lips before he then ran onto another roof and quickly disappeared.

"God fucking damn it. Way to go and mess it all up, Felix." I mumbled to myself and slowly got up, looking in the direction of Changbin.

Sighing, I picked up my knife that I somehow dropped and started walking back to the library after I got off of the roof. Then I decided to call someone who I haven't talked to in a while.

"Yeah, Bang Chan? Can you come and get me, we need to talk." I hung up and sat down on the curb, knowing he would eventually find me. "He better be happy with Lucas." I lowered my head and soon felt something wet on my hand. I brought it up and scoffed and the tear rolling down my skin.

"God damn it," I growled wiping my face roughly. "I am a gang member. I shouldn't be crying this much. I didn't even cry this much when my mom died."

"People cry when a close loved one gets away." I looked up and ran to tackle my childhood friend into a grateful hug.

"Hey Felix," he said rubbing my back.

"Hey, Channie," I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck.

"Tell your mate what had happened." I nodded and allowed him to lead me to his car. "Wait weren't you here with someone else?"

"How did you know?"

"I talk to Woojin." I sighed.

"Yeah, but he was almost shot by Changbin so I sent him to a friend's house."

"How old?"

"Um, I think he's a junior in high school."

"Felix, he may not know how to drive." Bang Chan groaned and my eyes widened.

"Should I text him?"

"Maybe later now started telling me what happened."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this is a short chapter I didn't know what to write about.