The Unexpected

"Um"...

"Tell me Yoongi," I snapped coldly and saw Yoongi gulp.

"It-... it's true." He sighed and I walked back until I hit a wall to slowly slide down to the ground.

"I am sorry Jimin... I'm going to go," Yoongi rushed about to walk out but I quickly stood up and pulled Yoongi back, and slammed him onto the wall.

"No, please stay." I pleaded and looked right at him.

"S-Sure," he said and I let him go to sit on the guest bed.

"YOU HAVE LIKED ME SINCE THE 3rd GRADE?... Yoongi, we have fucking known each other for nearly 10 years! Why haven't you said anything?" Yoongi kept quiet. "I get that you didn't say anything when you were in 4th and I was in 3rd grade but we also lived near each other. I just don't know what to say I guess." I stated at the older as he slowly slid down the door until he hit the ground, putting his knees up to hide his face in them.

"I was scared." I heard him say and I clocked my head to the side.

"Why?"

"You are Park Jimin, the guy with the good looks that could get any girl or guy. The Park Jimin who is one of the best dancers at our school. The Park Jimin who is smart, and funny. The Park Jimin who has an amazing body and also is an amazing singer and don't forget just damn right handsome." I blushed, biting my lip to hold back a smile.

"Well this Park Jimin also likes you," I said watching as Yoongi went stiff and that scared me.

"Don't lie."I heard him say... coldly?

"I'm not." I snapped, raised my voice.

"Why? Why would you like someone like me? You could have anyone you want and then here I am." I could hear him start to sniffle and my heart did one of those triple beats.

"I don't want anyone else, I want you." I poked my tongue against my front two teeth and went to sit in front of the older. "Yoongi... my father was the one who made the bruises," I said putting my chin on his knee. Waiting until Yoongi moved his arms so I could see his face, once he did so I smiled.

"He w-what?"

"He abused me since my mom died." I wiped a tear from Yoongi cheek.

"I- I am so sorry Jimin." Yoongi whispers and I just stared at him. "What?" He looked at me worriedly before starting to rub his face. I took my head off of his knee, one hand went to take his wrist and hold him still, while the other caressed his cheek face.

"Kiss me." I suddenly said.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. Yoongi didn't wait anytime prior to leaning forward to connect our lips into a heated make out.

"Are they kissing?" I unexpectedly heard.

I disconnected our lips and stood up with furrowed eyebrows. Looking at Yoongi, I helped him up and we walked to the door. I opened it and saw Jisoo, Namjoon, and Mrs. and Mr. Kim all with glass cups, leaning against the wall where Yoongi and I were sitting.

"Really? Even you Mr. Kim?" I crossed my arms and leaned to one side.

"Um sorry? You kids are very good-looking these days and you two have always been cute together. I just wanted to hear what happens." He pouted with big eyes. Namjoon and Jisoo take after him a lot.

"So what happened? We could barely hear," Jisoo asks putting the cup down and jumping onto my leg.

"Um well?" I looked at Yoongi, pleading for him to say something.