Visitor With A Gun

Yoongis pov

For a while now, there have been these certain thoughts floating around in my head. Whispering about breaking up with Jimin or stay with him?

Though he won't give me the time of day, he did recently get raped, kidnapped, sexually assaulted, and came out of surgery, which he has to do again be his so-called dad made the doctors put in a tracker.

So to solve/calm my busy mind I have gone to someone who doesn't care about my feelings.

"CHAERIN!" I yelled after I walking into the cafe she wanted us to meet at.

"YOONGI!" She yelled back and came around the counter with her arms up to come hug me.

"It's been a while, how was Jessi's place?"

"Good, but I was over there for like 3 weeks." She whined, pouting and batting her eyelashes.

"Well, let me catch you up on some things." I sighed, heading to go sit down before telling my sister about the night Jimin and I went to the motel all the way up to yesterday.

"Wow... I have known both Jimin and Mr. Park for some time this is- this is- ugh this is a lot!" Chaerin started to rub her temple as she furrows her drawn-on eyebrows.

"And I was thinking of breaking up with him," I muttered, not expecting to get slapped in public which made my eyes go wide.

"WHY?"

"He won't look at me or-".

"You have had a crush on that boy for years, Yoongi and now you want to break up with him over that? Jimin has been through hell, bro. His dad had done horrible things to him and you're just going to leave him- which btw you're not. Because then Jimin would be all alone and get suicidal thoughts, then he is going to kill himself and so when you finally come back to your senses, you will find out the love of your life is dead because of you."

"That was a lot of ands." I chuckled but then got slapped on the head again. "Ow," I whined, rubbing the throbbing spot

"Don't sass me, Min Yoongi." My older sister hissed, taking a sip of her ice tea. "I think once you're done with your homework go to Jimin and try and talk things out."

"Uh, Chae, Jimin can't talk right now."

"Why?"

"The doctor's orders, too much strain on the vocals so he can't talk for a bit." She nodded and took in a deep breath.

"You'll go down there and you will talk about your feelings and see what he does." Licking my lips, I turn away from her stare and look at the people in the cafe.

"Are you going back home?"

"Since dad is running from the police and mom has picked up drinking again, I think it's best for me to stay with her." I groan. "Things will get better Yoongi, just hold on." Chaerin took my hand into hers and pulled it so I was looking at her.

"I am trying." I smiled slightly, caressing her hand with my thumb.

"Just remember, Jimin loves you and needs you to stay strong because once he sees something is wrong he could go down a spiraling rabbit hole." She smiled and then stood up. "I have to go meet up with Jay so see ya!" Chaerin slammed down some money before walking out.

"Who the fuck is Jay?" I barked, counting the money she left, then stood up,

"She is right you know." I jumped, quickly turning around the Namjoon who chuckled.

"How long have you been there? Or in here? Or- just how long have you been with me, God damn it!"

"Dude, I was in there first and you sat down behind me, so get mad at yourself." He grinned and punched me in my shoulder hard.

"What was that for?" I whine rubbing the bruised spot.

"How could you even think about breaking up with Jimin?" He growled making me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

"He-".

"Oh, I know what you said, 'He won't look at you.' Yoongi he was kidnapped by his dad, his mother fucking dad-".

"I was too." I snapped back at his mockery.

"And Jimin was the one who got you out, right? Or was that someone else? Come on Yoongi tell me."

"It was Jimin," I whispered.

"Exactly, now give me your homework, I will do it, you just go to Jimin and talk to him about this." I gave Namjoon a firm nod after handing him my backpack.

Sighing, I left the cafe and started my walk to the hospital since Chaerin took my car.

3rd person pov

"Hello, sir how may I help you?" The front desk lady said once Yoongi walking in.

"Um, I'm Min Yoongi, I'm here to see Park Jimin?"

"Ah yes Mr. Min, you can go up but there is another visitor with him at the moment." Yoongi sent her a confused look before heading to the elevator.

Once he got to the floor, Yoongi jogged to Jimins room and slammed the door open.

"Ah, son, thank goodness you could make it." Yoongi's dad smiled, however, the teenager's eyes were wide and on the gun pointed to Jimin.

"What are you doing?" He snapped, looking at his boyfriend's teary eyes.

"Doing you a favor. I heard what you said back in the cafe. How you told Chae that you wanted to break up with this bitch." Yoongi saw how Jimins eyes widened before he looked away from him.

"Well if you listened fully, you would have known that I would never do that to him, so put the gun down," he ordered, taking a step towards his father.

"Yoongi, I will shoot!" He warned.

"Shoot me, not him," he said, heading how Jimin started to shuffle in the bed. Yoongi turned his head and smiled smiling at the younger shaking his head with tears streaming down his face.

"That is cute, but I think I will just shoot him." The teen grabbed something off of the tray next to the door and jumping in front of Jimin when the gun went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three guys in a room. Number One has a gun and shot it. Number Two and Three are helpless but Two decided to jump while Three was too scared to move. Who did the bullet hit? Or did it even hit anyone at all?