Saving My Ass

"Yoongi wake up," I poured, shaking the older as another minute passes the 11 hour mark.

"Go away Chaerin," Yoongi mumbled, lazily slapping my hand away.

"I'm not your sister Yoongi," I whined. "Come on I'm bored play with me." I crawled on top of the elder's side and laid down on him.

"You're heavy Jihoon, go to Soonyoung or something," Yoongi utters, still sleeping. I groaned when an idea came to mind.

"Hey, baby.. come on wake up. I want to have some fun." I bit his ear lobe and Yoongi moaned making me slightly hard.

I went into a downward dog position so I could push Yoongi on his back before I sat on his stomach.

"Yoongi come on, play with your baby," I whined kissing his cheek.

'What would wake him up?' I thought making a lightbulb turn on.

"Daddy.. wake up, your baby wants to have some fun," I whispered seductively before pecking him on the lips making him spring up.

"Uhh." Was all Yoongi could say.

"Sorry, but I had to wake you up." I shrugged and got off of his lap to get ready.

"Um okay?" I walked to Yoongis bag and grab some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Heading the bathroom door close I changed right there.

Stripping off the shorts I had on, replacing them with the sweats, then took off my shirt.

"Jimin what are those." My body froze, freaking out so much that I closed my eyes not wanting to look at Yoongi. "Jimin, baby, who did this?" I felt Yoongis big hands slide underneath my shirt. "J-Jimin who is d-doing this to you?" I flinched when his hand touched my face. "Baby, please look at me." I heard the desperation in his voice so I opened my eyes and saw he had tears in his eyes.

"I fell?" I tried to lie. Yoongi sighed making me feel a whole lot worse.

"I-If you don't trust me that is okay I guess, but please if this person is hurting you, tell someone." I bit my lip to keep my mouth shut. Yoongi looked at me before sighing again. "I'll see you in the car," he said, then I heard the front door being slam shut. Instantly fell to my knees to start crying.

"Why god why?" I sobbed. "Why can't I just tell him? I love him so much. Why can't I just say the truth?" I cried more and more until I heard my phone buzz.

Yoongz💜:
I already paid and stuff come on let's go get some food and maybe we can talk about somethings
[read 11:30]

Me:
Okay I will be out in a sex

Me:
Sec* lol that would be gross
[read 11:31]

Yoongz💜:
Yeah lol
[read 11:31]

I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and ran out to the elevator, and pressed the lobby. Soon going by the front desk to hand in my key card.

"Goodby, sir and thank you for stay at the Stigma Motel," the lady smiles, waving at me.

"Thank you," I smiled back and walked out to Yoongi's car, getting into the passenger's seat.

"So where are we going?" I asked, turning to Yoongi who had his head on the stirring wheel, texting someone.

"Oh um, we can go to this cafe that's near my house." He suggested and I nodded.