The Call Between Heart And Mind

As Taemin was driving, we turned on some music and began singing until the older turned it down. "Jimin? What song are you going to do at the tournament?"

"Well, I think I may do that 'Lie' song or 'Singularity'. But I honestly don't know which one to pick." I shrugged.

"We have those backup dancers so why don't you make them work. I saw that one part in 'Lie' where they pick you up. I think that would be cool to see." I nodded with a small hum.

"Yeah I guess, what song are you doing?"

"The most appropriate one would be 'Goodbye' since I'm the last one."

"Yas, I love that song!" I smiled patting his thigh.

"Then I will do that." He said with a soft smile on his face as he pulls up into his driveway. "Okay, prepare yourself for the girls." He warned me and I confidently nodded. When we got out of the car and grabbed all my stuff we could carry, Taehyung went to the front door.

"Rose? It's is Tae, can you let me in? I have Jimin." He knocked a couple of times and soon I smiled as a little girl opened the door.

"Hey, Rose." I titled my head and her eyes widened like she saw a ghost. "Uh-".

"LISA COME DOWN, IT IS JIMIN!" The girl screamed yelled excitedly and opens the door to let us in.

"JIMIN?" I tried to turn around but something jumped on my back after I put down my suitcase and a box.

"Hey, Lisa." I pulled her around to my chest and hugged her back before putting her down to do the same for Rose.

"So you're the infamous Jimin?" I glance over at the door Lisa came from and saw an unknown man.

"Yes I am and you are?"

"Nichkhun, Lisa's father," he walked over and we shook hands.

"Ah yes, Taemin mentioned you." I smiled at him.

"Same and I'm sorry about your father."

"It's fine, he could go to h e double toothpick for all I care." Nichkhun grinned and went to pick up his daughter.

"Well I better be leaving now," he kissed Lisa on her forehead, "you be a good girl now and I'll possibly see you next week, okay?" Lisa nodded, wiping a tear that fell.

'Oh, my heartu.'

"Okay, daddy, be safe," she put her tiny arms around Nichkhun's neck and continued to hug him.

'Cuteness overload! LOOK AWAY JIMIN. LOOK AWAY!"

"Come on darling I have to go." She nodded again and slowly lets go of her dad.

"Okay love you." He kissed her again and softly sets her back down on the ground. "Well it was nice meeting you Jimin and Taemin please keep her safe," we both nodded and he then left.

"Okay, wow um let's get these boxes to your new room." I chuckled and grabbed a box and suitcase to follow Taemin to what is supposed to be my room.

"Wow!" I gasped looking around the large space.

"Yeah," Taemin smirked and pushed me in more.

"You can put your stuff anywhere, I'm going to start making dinner for everyone, and yeah." Taemin waved at me and walked out. Instantly I sat on my new bed and started to call

"Did you get to the house alright?"

"I did and even meet Lisa's dad, he is pretty nice."