My Slutty Mom

"M-Mom?"

"Taemin?" Her eyes widened and I turned around on my heels.

"This slut is your mom," I growled and she rose a brow smacking her whore lips.

"You fucking little bitch, what did you do to my man?" She shoved past me and ran to kiss my dad who chuckled.

"M-Mom you k-knew about t-this?" Taemin stays, starting to cry.

"Duh just look at him," she pointed to me, "he's just an ugly and a waste of my man's money that could be spent on me!" Charlotte chuckled. Taemin looked at me then back at his mom before pulling her off of my father.

"You slut." He punched her and she passed out, it's simple and made my heart swell up.

"Sir calm down," an officer, who I remember the name was Shownu rushed.

"Jimin, I-I am so sorry. I never knew." Taemin went to a corner crying.

With a hand on his IV pole, I walked over to him and slowly plopped down in front of the crouching male which took me a second cause of the burning pain in my body.

"Look at me," I ordered and he did so. "You never knew so I am not mad at you." I smiled. "And my dad has had many women in his life so you should be good".

"First off thanks but I didn't need to know about the last part." I nodded with a small giggle leaving my lips.

"Noted," he smiled and got up to tackled me into a hug.

Ouch.

"Come on get off of me." I winced and Taemin got up and then lifted me as he whispered, 'Sorry.'

"Ma'am, you are under arrest for um... Jimin did she ever hurt you?" Wonho asked holding her down.

"Um, she would watch and sometimes kick me, how bout you Tae?"

"She would when she was drunk but most of the time I was fast enough to leave and get the girls out."

"Okay ma'am, you are also under arrest for abuse and you have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning." Wonho said, walking out with Taemin's mom in hand who immediately woke up when the buff man started talking.

"Jimin, you and your friends go back to your room now," Shownu ordered and we all left eventually.

"So Tae where did you think your mom was at when she left?" I questioned laying back in bed with the help of Yoongi.

"Well she told me her work hours were from 6 to 7 then she would eat at a restaurant with her friends until 9 then it takes an hour to get home so she would get back at 10 but I guess she was at your place." Taemin looked down.

"I am sorry." I suddenly said.

"Why? She did such horrible things to you."

"She was also your mom and I remember you telling me that you had to do two jobs to pay rent and to have food. You still had to do school, you also have to pick up your sisters, Rose and Lisa from school and drop them off at soccer and dance practice then you still managed to show up for our dance practice and you still got good grades after all that." I explained shocking everyone in the room.

"Wow. I had no idea you had to do that, do you want some time off of practice?" Hoseok asks, putting his hand on Taemins shoulder.

"What? No, I may have to do a lot but it is worth it, the hardest thing is how do I tell Rose and Lisa about mom."