It's The Sound Of The Police

As I walked through the halls of my old elementary school. The wind brushed against my now jet black hair and it passed through my black ripped jeans up to my red t-shirt that was hiding a gun placed in the back of my pants which made it a bit uncomfortable to walk.

But I've dealt with worse.

When I made it to my old classroom I took in a deep breath, opened the door earring a loud screeching sound. Looking around the darkroom, my hand searched the wall for the light switch.

And when I found it, I flipped it up causing me to shut my eyes. The light was old but still bright as ever, but when I opened my eyes just for a second, I let out the loudest scream I have ever done.

My heart was beating out of my chest, my eyes were wide and my head and throat hurt while my father stands in front of me. Grinning with blood smeared across his face.

'Please don't be from Yoon-'.

"Oh, my boy did I scare you?" He laughed but then got real serious. "I hope I did. Gosh, I hope I did!" He then grabbed my collar and slammed me against the wall. "Tell me I scared you, give me it. Tell me how much I scared you," he grinned with his crooked yellow teeth.

"You," he grinned bigger like how the Grinch did in the cartoon movie, "you did not scare me." I looked him straight in the eyes, however, I was met with a punch in my jaw that sent me to the ground.

"YOU WORTHLESS BITCH," he yelled and kicked me in the stomach.

"I may be b-but I came here for Yoongi and once I have him you will have m-me. Don't you want to go back to the house and get all your toys?"

"You are right," he skipped out of the room leaving me to gasp for air. The pain in my stomach was increasing thought I couldn't show that, especially when he came back with someone chained up.

"J-Jimin?" Yoongi stuttered when we locked eyes.

"Okay, he's here, he's safe and sound. Now let's go." I nodded and stood up.

"C-Can I s-say g-g-goodb-bye?" My dad huffed.

"Fine," he growls and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut, Yoongi turned to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked harshly.

"Saving your ass. When you step outside the cops are there waiting. See you in a sec." I slammed my lips onto Yoongi, I got on top of him and cupped his face, the kiss was passionate and I wanted to stay there with him. Tell him how much he means to me but if I did that would mean I wouldn't be coming back. Pecking his lips one more time, I stood from his lap and walked out, hearing him call my name broke my heart but we had to get my dad in jail again.

"Let's go," he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the back.

"He is heading to the back." I heard Wonho say in the small earpiece I am wearing. I smiled to myself knowing that my dad was going to go to jail and I can finally have me happily ever aft-.

"Get in." He shoved me into an unknown dark room, it hiding how my eyes went wide.

"I thought we were going out back?"

"Oh? Did you really think I was that dumb? I know that cops are outside waiting," he smirked, turning me around to take out the gun from my pants before moving to push a button that the wall opens up to some passageway.

3rd person pov

Meanwhile, Wonho and his men wait at the back entrance for the two to walk out when Minhyuk, another cop ran to his side, gasping for air.

"N-No one in-inside," he said and Yoongi head flew towards them.

"WHAT?" He screamed trying to get out of the blanket's grasp that was around his shoulders.

"No one is inside, the cameras show them going into this room and then nothing, it's like they disappeared." Yoongi's face fell, his shoulders slumping forward and his eyes suddenly filled with a void as he stared at the cop.

"Search the premises, I want to find them now!" Wonho ordered and his team went inside.

"Sir, there is nothing here, only tiny puddles of blood." Wonho sighed at Minhyuk's words and he rubbed his face with his hands.

"I said search the damn place." He growled and the cops around him frantically started moving away and back into the abandoned school.

"N-N-No, he can't be g-gone, he-he saved me, I-I need him." Yoongi cried into his hands making Wonho bite his lip out of sadness and frustration while he walked over to Yoongi and started rubbing his back with a sigh.

"Yoongi, we will find Jimin, I promise you that but for now you should get some sleep and food," Wonho waves Jin over. "You need to take him home and watch over him, make sure he doesn't try to do anything to himself or to find my cousin." The elder nodded and helped the younger onto his feet.

"Since I am the oldest he can stay at my place," Jin announced and the others nodded, looking at their broken-hearted friend in worry.

"Let's stop by McDonald's and get something to eat before we all go home," Hoseok suggested trying to put a smile on but the group could see through him, the hurt was evident on all their faces.

"Okay, let's go," Taehyung muttered, crossing his arms and walking away without a word.

"I am going to follow him." Jungkook rushed out and ran after his boyfriend.

"Let's get in the cars," Namjoon ordered and went on the other side of Yoongi to hold him up.

"Jin, if Jimin dies... I don't know if I will be able to live." The elder's eyes widened and he looked to his boyfriend who had his lip in between his teeth.

"Yoongi.. you shouldn't think that. We will get Jimin back and then you are going to have your happy ending! Now just please get in the car and rest. It's been a long day," Jin whispers and opened the door for the older while Namjoon goes to the driver's seat to start up the car.

"He would be a good cop or maybe learn how to be an interrogator," Shownu said watching Jin push his boyfriend to the passenger seat for him to start driving.

"Yeah, he would be." Wonho agreed prior to turning around to his team. "Okay, listen up! I want a search party of a ten-block radius around this building, also get some people over at Jimins old house. If nothing is found return back to the station. We got more work there," everyone gave him a nod and split up from there.

Wonho sighed from his spot and looked to the school. "I will find you, little bro."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know I was going to go in another direction for the rest of the book but now I actually like where this book is going!