New Home, New Love

"Welcome to your new home!"

I turn to the voice and waved to Namjoon as he walked over to hug Yoongi.

You see Yoongi and Namjoon are childhood BFFs, they have been together since the womb. They tell each other everything.

They are like Taehyung and I but obviously, we are better!

Insert hair flip.

"Hey Chim how are you?" I felt him pat my back and I look up.

"Um well other than almost being murdered I am fine," I said and walked inside the house.

Namjoons pov

I looked over at Yoongi and saw him looking at Jimin, also confused.

"I think the guy we saw is the one who has been abusing him." I hummed and went to the others side.

"Poor Jimin, that kid is amazing. He doesn't deserve to be beaten on," I said going to pick up Yoongi's back from the back of his car and then go to the front door.

"Well come on, I'll show you your room." I waved Yoongi over and we walked inside to see Jimin on the ground with my sister and dog on top of him.

"Joonie look it's Chimmy!" She squealed and kept hugging him as my dog, RM licked his face.

I heard Yoongi laughing behind me while I tried to get my baby sister off of him.

"Jisoo please get off," I struggled, holding my sister's ankles, trying to pull her off which made things much worse because Jisoo lets go of Jimin and I stumbled back to then hit a vase that fell, freezing up as it shattered.

"NAMJOON." I heard my mom yell before I heard footsteps running down the stairs. "Really Namjoon again?" She held the bridge of her nose. "Please get up carefully and then clean this up." She glared at me and I slowly made my way up.

"Oh, my two favorite boys!" She said and went over to hug Jimin and Yoongi as I went to the closet and got a broom and dust thingy that I always have to use and don't know the name of.

Jimins pov

Still wiping off RMs slobber, I then felt arms wrap around my neck. I jumped and quickly turned around, in shock.

"O-Oh hello M-Mrs. Kim," I smile, hesitantly hugging her back.

"Hello, darling." She responded before going to hug Yoongi. "So not like I don't mind you, boys, here being here but why are you here?" Mrs. Kim asks making Yoongi and I look at each other.

"Um my parents are fighting and Jimins dad is on a... trip and he didn't want to stay alone so when I told Namjoon he offered us to stay at his house," Yoongi responds thinking fast.

"Oh well, I hope Mrs. and Mr. Min stop fighting already, it's a shame really, and I'm sorry Yoongi. Where are Chaerin and Jihoon then if you're with us?"

"I texted Chae this morning, telling her not to go home so she's staying at Jessi's place a bit longer and Jihoon is still studying in Japan to be a lawyer," he said.