Put It In

(I know what you are thinking and no this is not a dirty chapter 😏)

Jimins pov

My head rolls back in the circle, my sight coming back to glare at my father.

"Why don't you die?" He groaned, his arm pulled back, my eyes squeezed shut as I braced for impact.

"You know I've been asking myself that for a bit now."

"You-".

"Bitch?" I chuckled, cutting him off. "Yeah, I know. I am such a bitch, such a slut, even though you slept with all the ladies in Korea but hey! I'm a slut with only sleeping with a few people but it wasn't consensual now, was it? Such bastards like the feeling of raping a man, huh?"

"Shut-".

"Up?"

"Stop-".

"It- fuck!" I heard a crack. I couldn't open my eyes, but my ears still works. He yelled so many things, so much pain.

I have had worse but no one could get used to this.

The things my dad would say. It hurt, it really fucking hurt but I have to stay strong for Yoongi.

I don't want to be where I was when I was last kidnapped.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" He screamed and I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder. I lazily looked over and groaned when I saw a knife in it. "How does that feel?" He grinned, his hand on the handle, moving the knife around, the squishing sound echoed around my ears.

"Feels great." I smiled, but I knew I was slowly falling unconscious.

"Really?" He beamed, and after noticing he had left, he had already come back when there was a cold metal tip pressed against my forehead. "Let's see if a fucking gun will kill you." He growled.

"You sound like a fucking dog," I mumbled, my head falling to the side. BANG! "Fuck!"I whispered, closing my eyes. Would it be hard to fall asleep? Would I ever wake up if I did?

A sharp pain in my neck, made me lift my head for a second. Something was just injected in me but when I started to feel more awake, the light started disappearing I knew something had happened, something bad.

"Do you want to know what I just injected you with?" He asked putting the syringe back on the cart. "It was- you know what, em not gonna tell." He smirked.

"Why ask then?" The medication pumping through my body. My mind more awake.

"Ah... you feel it don't you. You feel the liquid running through your veins. Wait until you start hearing things." I whimpered, my head beginning to pound like the bitch I suddenly am.

"God damn," another hit lands against my shoulder and leg.

"I think I am going to let you sit like that for a while. Don't die," he slapped me and then walked out of the room.

"Fucking bitch." I mumbled trying to keep my mind off of my head, shoulder, and leg,

Yoongis pov

We finally got Chen to call Dawn and when they started talking, Dawn pretty much knew what was up but he was already on his way to the cabin.

Until then, we sat around the living room, thinking of a play when the doorbell rang.

"I got this," I said, heading to the door. "You're so fucking lucky we need your ass or else I would do fuck your ass you, you motherfucker!" I growled before opening the door so he could walk in.