Back to Hell- I Mean School

It's been four days since Yoongi was sent to jail and one day since I went back to living with Taemin and the two sisters.

"Chim, come on, today you have to go back to school!" I heard Taemin sing happily as he barges into my room and then ripping the covers off of me.

"Get away from me," I whine curling up into a ball.

"No, I have let you mope around in your bed for all of yesterday and you also got three days by yourself at the hospital. So now you get up or I'll bring in the girls and then you'll have to deal with the wrath of two grumpy females." Taemin grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards the edge of the bed.

'If I kick him will-'.

"You're not kicking me."

"Fuck said that out loud, hm? Okay fine, I'll get up."  I groan, rolling out of bed and immediately walking towards the bathroom but Taemin pulled my arm.

"Jimin," he starts softly, "you need to eat first, you haven't eaten since Yoongi left. Yes, I talked with the nurse." I slowly nodded and allowed Taemin to pull me out of my room and to the kitchen.

"JIMINIE!" Lisa stood up and ran to hug my leg right before Rose did the same thing to the other one

"Hey girls!" I smiled hugging the young ladies back.

"You are too skinny, come." Rose grabbed my hand and began dragging me to the dinner table where Taemin already had laid out a full plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"Thanks," I mumbled and started eating.

~•~•~

Once all four of us were down eating, I left to get ready while Taemin helped Rose and Lisa in finishing up.

"OKAY BYE GIRLS!" I heard Taemin yell.

"I thought you drove them?" I asked once I was done with fishing my hair.

"Their school knows about our situation so they started a school bus thing. Look there is the bus." Taemin pointed to a yellow bus that was down the block already.

"That is nice of the school to do." Taemin nods and grabs his backpack. "I didn't do any of the homework," I whined, "I am going to be so behind," I pout, walking to his car.

"Only your teachers know about your dilemma so they agreed on giving you a tutor to catch up on what they have done in the past but you still have to do the work that the others are doing in class now."

"Only the teachers?" I whispered but Taemin still heard it.

"Yeah, Wonho talked to them."

"Where do the students think I am?"

"Um, I think they said, vacation in America."

"Sweet!" I grinned.

"You got to keep your chill though. Did you take your pills?"

"Yes, I took them, I know nobody will hurt me."

"Good, cause we're already here!" Taemin chuckled hopping out of the car with excitement, something I'll never know.

"Let's do this." I took a deep breath and then got out of the car. "Back to hell," I sighed, walking into the school halls with everyone's eyes on me.

'Don't worry, they are just surprised I am back. They don't want to hurt you- oh fuck.' My eyes grow wide at the sight of Taehyung running through the halls.

"CHIM CHIM!" He yells with his arms out.

"S-Shit," I mumbled, bracing myself for impact.

"Hey, Tae!" I smiled hugging the tiger back even though I wanted to kick and scream for him to get away.

"Glad you are feeling better," Namjoon patted my back.

"I am feeling a bit better, you know after seeing your boyfriend go to jail because of you is a lot to take in but other than that, I'm fine." I chuckled as my eyes caught Jin hiding behind his taller boyfriend.

"Uh, can Jin and I have a second alone please?" I asked and watched as Namjoon turned around and started whispering something. I lowered my head when Jin starts shaking his head back and forth rapidly.

"Jin." Namjoon snapped and the oldest sighed.

"Okay," he mumbled, and then the groups walked away leaving us two in the middle of the hall.

"I don't really recall what had happened in the hospital that day but once Yoongi told me I can see why you might be a bit upset. However, I want you to know that I am getting help better and allowing the help." I smiled making Jin hum.

"Okay," he said in a mellow tone voice and my smile dropped.

"SeokJin, come on, you're older, you should forgive me. I was not in the right mind at the time so what you did wasn't your fault."

"I just... feel bad, I guess." Jin shrugged. "It's stupid."

"It's not stupid and you don't have to feel bad." I laughed, "I need all the emotional support now since Yoongi isn't here, and I know you always could lift my mood by- come on what is it?"

"By? By-By-... by making food!" Jin smiled finishing my sentence.

"Exactly! I can come to your house and we can make some food! Doesn't that sound nice?" I giggled, my eyes going into crescents.

"Yes, but Namjoons stuff is everywhere so I'll have to clean up first." Jin blushed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Damn Jin," I laughed, "but are we good?" He nodded. "Good, now bring it in," I opened my arms and waited for the older to walk into them but he looked skeptical.

"Are you sure?" He asked poking my bicep.

"100 percent!" Jin hesitated, yet still walked into my short arms.

"See, now that is cute." I moved my head and looked right into Jungkooks camera on his phone.
"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I was-" before Jungkook could speak, the bell rang and he quickly ran away.

"That was extremely lucky," Jin mumbles, watching Jungkook rum down the hall.

"He's always been lucky. Hey, Taemin told me that I am going to have a tutor. Do you know who it is?"

"Yeah, I've seen him around, really hot, and has a nice accent, so good luck." Jin patted my back and then left.

As he does so, my phone buzzed, and I saw that I was supposed to go to the office to meet my tutor.

'Hot damn.' I thought once I opened the door and saw him.

"Ah Jimin, this is Felix! He's going to be your tutor." The principal smiled.

'Not good. He's hot,' I put on a small smile and put my hand out to shake Felix's.

"Hi, nice to meet you." He smiled before he bent down and kissed my hand.

'THINK ABOUT YOONGI!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, this took so long I was having a major writer's block but I am good now!