How Long Will This Last?

Changbins pov

Okay, Italy is beautiful but first off, my thoughts kept going back home and to Felix, not Lucas.

"AHHHHH," I screamed at the top of my lungs, on a balcony that overlooked a forest, it was perfect to let my anger off.

I fell to the ground and pushed my hair back and out of my face.  All I wanted to do was go back to Seoul and be with Felix. I have already talked to Lucas and said that we should break up. He said he understood so I was pretty happy that it was out of the way.

I think I sat on the balcony for a good half an hour before standing up and walking back inside the house. Quickly going to my phone and clicked on the contact I have been wanting to talk to since I went into " hiding".

"Hey," I said into the phone and waited for an answer.

"Hey, Changbin," Felix mumbled and it went straight to my heart.

'He didn't say Binnie.' I thought and frowned.

"Uh, I wanted to tell you that I'm coming back to Seoul. Possibly at the end of this week and I want us to talk. I came to my decision and I want to tell you in person." I spoke, picking at my fingernails while I heard Felix sigh.

"Okay, bye then." I lowered my head at the sound of the call falling off and I pulled my phone away from my ear.

"Just wait for me," I whispered to myself and then went onto my computer to book my plane.

Jimins pov

After visiting Yoongi in jail I was super happy but scared at the same time. I didn't want to go back home to Taemin so I asked my taxi driver to drive me to Taehyungs house.

Once I paid the man, I ran to the front door and knocked like a crazy person until someone opened the door for me.

"Grannie!" I smiled and hugged Taehyungs grandma who is looking very healthy.

"You are so lucky you are cute," she smiled, pinching my cheeks.

"Where is Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" I asked walking inside, looking around the room.

"On a date, meaning Taehyung is in his room," I nodded and skipped up to Taehyungs room, slamming his door opened.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung yelled with wide eyes, throwing his game console on his bed to walk over and hugged me.

"I am surprised Jungkook isn't here?" Taehyung chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck earning a sigh.  "Jungkook come out," I snapped, watching in disbelief when the youngest crawled out from under his boyfriend's bed.

"Hey Jimin," Jungkook smiled and walked over to hug me as well.

"Gosh, I am glad Yoongi wasn't here to see this." I laughed, poking my finger into Taehyungs chest.

"Oh didn't you go visit him today?" Jungkook asked sitting down before pulling his boyfriend onto his lap.

"I did but we didn't spend much time together because Yoongi got attacked but don't worry Yoongi beat the dude up, so it's all good!" I said and their eyes widened.

"Was he hot?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ah yes he was," I moaned, "but I was scared for him though."

"Who wouldn't be? How was it? You know, to see him after this time?"

"It was great, Tae. I couldn't have wished for more." I smiled.