My Man From Jail

5 years later...

Taehyung and I walked out of our college all decked out in our graduation gowns and caps with glitter and confetti covering every inch of our bodies.

"WE FINISHED COLLEGE, BITCHES!" Taehyung yells while Jungkook back hugs him.

"Congratulations guys!" Jin smiled and patted my back.

"Yeah, congratulations baby!" Yoongi grins, rubbing his head against my hair.

"Let's all go out tonight, I will pay," Hoseok suggested.

"If your paying, definitely." I laughed and he shook his head with a slight chuckled following.

"Only you go after my money," Joy then slapped my shoulder lightly after Hoseok said that.

"You're going after my man's money! Na ah honey go to your man." She gasps, pushing me softly into Yoongi's arms.

"I already go after his money," I kissed his cheek, "and his love." I then kissed his lips. "Mostly his dick."

"Smart move." Yoongi grinned.

"Okay, let's all go to the cafe," Namjoon announced, and then we all started walking to the cars.

Over the 5 years, Hoseok, Joy, Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi have all finished college and got good jobs,

Jin created EatJin, a cafe near his and Namjoon's possibly forever home. Hoseok and Joy started their own dance academy called, Dances of Hopes, which helps kids who can't afford to go to an elite dance school. Hoseok and I also help create dances routine for new idols.

Namjoon and Yoongi have gotten a job at SM as songwriters; this is how people know about Dance of Hopes.

Yoongi and Namjoon have also gotten pretty famous because they have also both released an album, however, they preferred to stay out of the light of the paparazzi.

Taehyung has passed the tryout for the pro swim team of South Korea. His team has traveled around Korea for better practice and the coach says that they could actually be in the Olympics.

Jungkook has helped Hoseok and Joy with Dance of Hopes but he likes to photograph so he's gotten an internship at a model agency.

For me, little old me, I have been teaching the idols their moves and may have gotten a bit famous with my moves and looks. You could say that Yoongi and I are a sort of famous couple but we tend to not have the public look too much into us.

Now back to the present we all finally arrived at Jin's cafe and took a seat except for the said male.

"I will go make your favorites," he smiled and left the table.

"How's life living together?" I wonder looking at Namjoon.

"Good, we get annoyed at each other sometimes but we love each other so it is all good." I nodded. "And you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I slightly looked at Yoongi before answering, "Great."

"I am glad everything turned out for the best." Namjoon smiled.

"Me too, but it has been a little boring these past years." I joked.

"No, it's been enough, you were just a kid-".

"We all were and still are." I cut him off.

"Yeah, but you were younger." I rolled my eye before sticking out my tongue at him.

"Whatcha talking about?" Yoongi asked leaning on my shoulder.

"Life," I mumbled and lifted my shoulder making his head pop up.

"Ouch," Yoongi whined rubbing his jaw.

"Sorry but-".

"I get it but," he pulled my sleeve and whispered in my ear, "do it again I will drag you to the bathroom and fuck you there." I yanked my sleeve away.

"You changed when you got back from jail," I mumbled and he chuckled.

"But you love it."

"I love it, my strong and sexy man," I whispered and intertwined our hands under the table as Jin walked out with another waiter.

"Okay, here is your food," Jin said putting the food down in the right places.

"Hey, Jacob," I smiled, waving at the waiter

"Hey Jimin, hey Yoongi." He smiled and set the plates in front of us.

"How's basketball going?" Yoongi questions and he shrugged.

"Parents still don't accept but I don't care, all I need is my girl and my passion, now see ya guys later." he waved at me before leaving back to the kitchen.

"He is still good-looking," I said out loud and started fanning my face.

"So true." I heard Jin and Taehyung say at the same time.

"No, he isn't," Yoongi mumbled and then Namjoon and Jungkook agree afterward.

"You know he is, we just have the guts to say it," Jin smirked as he kissed the top of Namjoons head before returning to the kitchen.

"Let's just eat and be done with it," Yoongi said and started eating, with everyone following.

~•~•~

"Jin, we are going too, see you later," I announced, popping into the kitchen.

"Okay bye," he smiled and waved from standing over the sink

"Bye Jacob," I winked and waved to the elder.

"Bye Jimin." He chuckled and I then walked out to Yoongi.

"Let's go home," I said and interlocked our hands before walking out.

"What should we do when we get home?" Yoongi asked once we got onto the road.

"How about a game of Monopoly?"

"The last time we played I almost got punched in the face." My eyes widened before grinning.

"You shouldn't have tried to seduce me so you could get out of playing me after you landed on my hotel." Yoongi shrugged.

"It was still a fun night." I hummed with my lip in between my teen.

"When is it not a fun night?" I moan with a big smile on my face.

"When you are with the one you love, it is always fun." I blushed at his words.

"I love you," I mumble.

"I love you," Yoongi chuckled as we arrived to our apartment building.

We got out of the car, walked inside, and went to the elevator before going to our floor.

"Home sweet home," Yoongi grins after he unlocked the door.

"Now, I will get the game, you sit down." I clap, heading to our closet to heaven the box.

"This is going to be a long night," Yoongi sighs with a hint of something in his voice.

"Only you can make it long. Allow me to win and we can go to bed or something."

"Nope, I will never allow you to win!" I chuckled.

"Great, now let's roll." I picked up the dice and rolled them, starting our 4-hour long game.

We might have a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Same Jimin same!