Motel Of Love

After school ended I ran out the door so quickly that others probably just saw my red hair.

'I probably looked like The Flash.' I ran the whole way to my house just to get there on time.

"D-DAD I'M H-HOME," I yelled, catching my breath. I took one deep breath but all I got was the smell of alcohol and smoke.

"Clean this shit up." I heard from the couch before my eyes widened and I fell to the ground, ducking from a glass beer bottle being thrown at me. It hit the wall, shattering into a million small pieces which got stuck into my back and hair.

"Y-Yes, father," I mumbled wincing at the pain in my head as I got up and headed to the closet to get a broom.

"I am going to the bar you little shit." I lowered my head feeling my father's breath right behind me. Squeezing my eyes shut, I felt his fingers grab my hair and made me look up at him.

I nodded, muttering a small 'okay' to which he just scoffed at. And like the days that mix together, he socked me right in my face. I fell to my buff with a bleeding nose, my mind already numb from the pain he gives me.

"Look at you, such a waste of my money," he hissed coldly before kicking me in my stomach until I saw black.

~•~•~

Jolting awake, I looked outside to find that it was already dark outside.

"Shit." I groaned, standing up to immediately feel the pain of my dad's combat boot in my stomach.

I lifted my shirt and saw the black and blue bruises that painted my body like a painting.

I couldn't even see the pain in my face anymore, I couldn't see the old me anymore. It's just pain. That's all I ever feel now.

Turning away from the mirror, I went to the living room to clean up (my blood) so I wouldn't have to get another beating.

It took me roughly 2 hours to get the house to look somewhat like a normal house but the smell of alcohol and smoke still lingered and suffocated me.

It's hard to believe that this house used to be a nice loving house. The memories of my childhood came rushing back while I took out the pieces of glass in my back and hair.

Once finished, I decided to forget about my homework and take a night walk in the park.

I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone prior to stepping outside and walking to the non-gated park.

Listening to the wind rushing past me, the leaves rustling around on the ground. It was the only music I needed to calm me down.

And when I finally made it to my spot, I notice another figure sitting on the bench. Still, I walked over and sat next to the man.

"Hey Chim." I tilted my head and looked at the guy pulling down his hood to show me his face.

"Hey," I whispered turning back to look up at the stars.

"You didn't come to my house? Why?"

"I was with my dad and I had to do stuff around the house and by the time I remembered it was too late so I came here." I lied and Yoongi hummed. "Why are you out here?"

"My parents are fighting again and my sister is at her friend's house while Jihoon is still studying in Japan." Yoongi sighs, and I could see he was fiddling with a rip in his jeans.

'At least you have siblings'.

"Hey want to get a motel together? I don't think I can sleep hearing my folks yell at each other." I looked at Yoongi shocked as he looked back at me.