Cabin Away From Home

Double Update!!!!

3rd person pov

Jimin was standing outside of the Penitentiary waiting for Yoongi to walk out. He was in deep thought but it was interrupted when he heard the gates open.

Jimins stopped breathing for a good second when he saw his lover, however, the elder hadn't seemed to realize that Jimin was there, yet.

When they reached the gate the guards took off Yoongi's cuffs and gave him a quick right and wrong talk.

"Alright, BYE LADIES!" He heard Yoongi yelled before the man started walking towards him. It wasn't until the older moved his head straight that their eyes locked leaving him frozen just after two steps into the free world.

Jimin smiled shyly and started walking towards Yoongi. Stopping in from of his lover, he bit his lip and whispered, "Hi." Yoongi let out a small squeal when pulling the smaller into a hug. "Y-Yoongi," Jimin whispered wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist and pulling him closer.

"Let's get to the car." Jimin hums and took a step back, only then did he see the nervousness in Yoongis face. "Right, you didn't know well I passed my drivers test last month!" He grinned, lifting his keys.

"Did you really pass the test, or is Taehyung in the car?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow making Jimin whine and stomp his foot down.

"Why would I lie?" He pouted.

"I don't know, maybe cause last time you drove into a pole on accident." Yoongi shrugged while the two walked to the car.

"Do you remember when we were in middle school and my uncle brought us to his cabin in the woods?" Jimin inquires, once they safely got onto the road.

"Yeah, the one next to the lake?" The smaller nodded.

"I am bringing us there," Yoongi but his lip, stopping himself from smiling so widely when he remembered something.

"Uh, babe, whose car is this?"

"It's mine, my mom gave me the car before she died." Yoongi hummed.

"Where did your dad hide this?"

"At his work." Jimin laughed, "He was never the sharpest tool in the toolbox."

"I agree." Yoongi smiled, intertwining his boyfriend's free hand with his.

The rest of the car ride was pretty much silent except for the radio playing low music and occasionally Yoongi would rub Jimins hand with his thumb.

After about 30 more minutes of driving, Jimin drives into the driveway of his uncle's old cabin. The two hopped out of the car and went to the trunk.

"I packed your clothes in the red suitcase," Jimin said and Yoongi nodded taking the suitcase out of the car.

"I am so excited," Yoongi grinned hearing the trunk closing.

"Same." Jimin smiled unlocking the door and pushing it open wide enough for the older to also walk in.

"What do you want to do now?" Yoongi smirked putting his suitcase down in now his and Jimins room.

"Well," the smaller smiled wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"Well?" Yoongi bit his lip wrapping his arms around Jimins waist before leaning forward, connecting their lips.