The Murderer Roommate

(A/n: Just a reminder that if the beginning of a chapter doesn't have a pov it means it is Jimins pov)

"Why the hell were you driving?" Jin snapped as Namjoon stood in front of him with me seated on their couch.

"I was almost shot," I mumbled, and then both instantly stopped.

"What?" Namjoon asked slowly turning around from staring out the window.

"I was almost shot and Felix who knows Yoongi ran after him."

"How does this Felix know Yoongi?" Jin frowned.

"Yoongi knows GD who is a gang leader and Felix is in that said gang so Yoongi asked GD to get someone- Felix to protect me."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jin asked moving away from his spot against the wall.

"Um, Yoongi just told me at court."

"Wow... What else has he told you that we don't know about?" Jin asked, crossing his arms.

"Suho is the leader of Exo and is in jail too. I heard for Wonho that Yoongi nearly got into a fight right when he walked into his cell block. Lastly, Yoongi is apparently in a gang." Namjoons eyes widened.

"Suho, my man!" Namjoon laughed and Jin slapped him.

"No," he growled and Namjoon cowered down putting his hands up for defense. "I am not going to hit you, love, but can you check on the pizza?" The younger nods and slips out to go to the kitchen.

"So how are you two doing?" I asked trying to get their attention off of me.

"Good, Namjoon and I have talked and we may want to live together!"

"Congratulations!" I hugged the elder.

"Thanks but we are still in high school," Jin pouts putting his chin on my head,

"And college is next year so?"

"I know bu-".

"Babe, the pizza is done" Namjoon pokes his head out from behind the wall, interrupting Jin.

"Okay we'll be there in a sec, don't cut or touch anything." Jin rushed, going to the room as I followed, bursting out laughing at the sight of Namjoon sitting on the ground, his legs wide open while he plays a card game.

"Really solitary?" Jin leaned onto one leg.

'Shit's about to hit the fan.' I bit my lip and watched closely.

"You said not to cut anything and I have known you for a long time, more than we would care to admit so I know that means get-the-hell-away-from-my-food." Jin then turned around to me with wide eyes.

"Is that true?" I nodded. "Good that you all understand the lingo around here." I smiled shaking my head.

"Jimin come play with me." Namjoon waved me over to the ground.

"No, you two go to the table." Jin put his arm in front of me before he then helped Namjoon up.

Namjoon and I then walk to the table. "So what game do you want to play?" He asked.

"Um, we can play SlapJack?" I suggested and Namjoon nodded while splitting the cards.

"So what is going to happen when Yoongi gets back from jail. Like he will hopefully be in college and you will be in your last year of high school." I nodded.

"Are you excited for college?" I asked before slamming my hand down on the huge stack.

"Damn it," Namjoon growled and I giggled as I pulled the pile towards me.