A Path Of A Dawning Memory

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I slammed my hand over my body to Yoongi's side and felt that it was still a little warm.

'So he just got up.' I thought before sitting up, however, that was a bad idea.

"YOONGI," I screamed, hearing a crash seconds later and then his footsteps up the stairs and to the door which was slammed open to show me!

"What? What happened? Are you ok-ohh!" Yoongi burst out laughing, my glare was sent into hyperspace or some shit cause it was out of this universe. "Stop the glaring, you know you enjoyed it," he grinned, coming over to me and kissing me on my lips.

'This morning is getting better and better.'

"Maybe but could you start a bath, please?" Yoongi nodded, the grin still staying, and walked to the bathroom to start the water and then proceeded to wait. When I heard the water turn off, he walked back into the room.

"I am going to finish making breakfast, just yell if you need me." Yoongi blew me a kiss and turned to leave.

"How the hell am I going to get to the bathroom from here?" I whined and slowly fell off the bed to crawl to the bathroom. My pride was left at Taemin's place.

Since I wasn't wearing any clothes, I rolled straight into the bath, slowly slipping into the hot water that had bubbles everywhere.

I moaned silently when the water was up to my neck. Mostly focused on rubbing my back but the bubbles... yeah. I cupped my hands and picked them up, spreading the bubbles in my hair and on my face.

Continuing to play with them, made me not notice Yoongi standing perfectly still by the doors

Though when I did, I put the bubbles back into the water and slowly turned to look at Yoongi. "Hi," I squeaked out.

"You are so cute," Yoongi smiled, coming forward making me blush.

"Wanna get in?" I teased, biting my lip and looking Yoongi right in the eye.

"Eat first then possibly," Yoongi winked bringing me a plate of pancakes and bacon that were both covered in butter and syrup.

"Okay I have the food, now get in," I said bluntly, moving to one side and waiting for Yoongi.

I was taking a bite of my pancakes when I felt a disturbance in the forc- I mean water and an arm wrapping around my waist.

"Took you long enough," I mumbled laying my head back on Yoongis shoulder.

"How is everything?" He questioned taking a price of bacon from my plate.

"Surprisingly good." I hummed. "What should we do today?"

"Well now that your lawbreaker is out from prison. Why don't we catch up and watch movies.. or we can explore?"

"How bout we do it all," I suggested and felt Yoongi nod.

"Okay," he whispered, laying his head on top of mine.

We stayed like that until I was done eating my breakfast. Putting both hands on the side of the bathtubs I got up and out, yanking a towel off of the bar to dry myself off.

"You're not going to wash your hair?" Yoongi asks, snatching the towel away from me.

"If we are going outside then no cause I will just get dirty anyway." Yoongi hummed as I walked out to change into a pair of sweatpants and a short sleeve t-shirt.