Time For Court (pt 3)

3rd person pov

"Okay, now Susan is there anyone else you want to call up?" Minseok asked, resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Yes, I would like to bring up Woo Jiho." Jimins eyes widened.

"Ah, Jimin if is nice to see you again," the younger stood up and was ready to leap on him but Jungkook stood in front so the smaller would jump into his arms instead. "Oh, feisty." The man licked his lips.

"You are lucky this muscle pig is in my way or else I would have fucked you up," Jimin growled.

"Just like I did?" Jiho winked at Jungkook and then walked to his seat.

"Mr. Woo is Yoong-".

"He is not innocent."

"What? Judge, he is only saying that because he's friends with my dad, you have to stop this." Yoongi pleaded.

"Overrule." Minseok pressed his lips in a thin line as he said that word. "Why is Yoongi guilty?"

"He has always been a problem child. His friends don't know that Yoongi has friends in gangs, he would smoke, stay out late and I have no doubt Yoongi would and could stab Hyoseob in an attempt to murder him."

"How did Hyoseob treat you?" Susan asked.

"With respect and loyalty. He would always tell me how Yoongi would act so I know the kid would try to do this eventually."

"Your Honor he is lying!" Chanyeol quickly said, abruptly standing up.

"Overruled." Xiumin sighed.

"No more questions your Honor." Susan smiled and proudly left.

"Chanyeol you may ask your questions now."

"Mr. Woo, why did you lie to Susan here?" Jiho's rose a brow.

"Excuse me?"

"I asked why did you lie to Ms. Susan?"

"Uh".

"Oh, you may have forgotten. Well you said Hyoseob would come to you and talk about Yoongi," Jiho nodded. "but from the way, your eyes went to Yoongi many times and the way you looked him up and down when he was with his boyfriend. You have never seen Yoongi have you? You have never heard of Yoongi have you? You've only heard of-".

"Jimin," Jiho smirked. "yes, I have never seen Yoongi, heard about him, just never seen. Every time I talked with Hyoseob it was about Jimin and eventually his tight ass." Yoongi stood up making his chair fly.

"Yoongi," Minseok warned.

"You want to say that again?" Yoongi growled.

"Every time I talked with Hyoseob it was about Jimin and eventually his tight ass," Jiho smirked and Yoongi began walking dangerously to the elder, the cops not even paying attention but Chanyeol and Jimin were as they both rushed to step in front of the male.

Once the tallest knew Jimin had his boyfriends focus, Chanyeol moved to take Jiho away

"Calm down please," the younger mumbled, lightly grabbing Yoongis chin to make him look at him.