A Scream For Help

Sometimes I wonder how someone can be so stupid, I guess my dad answers that for me since I was taken to his work. The cops will surely figure this shit out.

"Boys look who I have again!" Being shoving in front of horny coworkers was not a fun thing when they're looking at you like a whole fucking meal. "Who wants him? We will start at $50,000?" My eyes widened and I turned to face my dad in horror.

People yelling, money was being thrown around, a kicked was placed on me here and there. This wasn't a nightmare until I felt myself being pulled up.

I thought I was going to see my dad, however, I saw a bald fat gay guy smirking at me.

"You have him the rest of the night, no bruises to the face," the guy nodded and I jumped at the feeling of a collar wrapping around my neck.

"You're mine now, pretty boy." He chuckled and started dragging me away. It felt like I was in a daze while getting pushed into a car and then blindfolded.

I tried to stay calm but my mouth disobeyed me and I let out a small whimper before feeling a fat hand on my crouch.

"Yes," he moaned, "keep making those sinful noises." He started to rub his hand back and forth over my dock.

I have done things with my hands and with a woman but never had it up my ass and that was making me hella nervous on top of being scared shitless.

When I found out I was gay it was in elementary school but my first time was still with a female friend. I just slept with her once because I wanted to try and forget about my feelings for Yoongi.

Yoongi...

Now that he and I are a couple, I wanted my first time to be with him. You want your first time up the ass with someone you love and right now I have to do everything in my power to not get it up the ass.

'Maybe I could top?' I thought.

"Do you want to be top or bottom?" I asked in a small whisper but loud enough to have him hear me.

"I do whatever." He chuckled and I wanted to gag.

"Could I-I t-top?" I stuttered, twiddling my thumbs around each other.

"Sure," even though he said what he said, I have a bad feeling in my stomach as the ride was still somewhat silent. The guy continued to rub my crotch making me release small moans the whole ride to where ever I was going.

"Okay let's go," he ordered and I was grabbed by my arm and pulled to a place before I landed on top of a bed. "You said you wanted to top so top but if I want I am going to top." The guy said and when he removed my blindfold I saw his smirk.

I gulped thickly and tried to take my shirt off but my hands were shaking so much and the guy, I think got annoyed.

"Screw this." He said and ripped Yoongis shirt off earning a scream from me before he picked me up like a rag doll and slammed me down near the headrest of the bed. His hands clamped down on my pants and I tried squirming away from his hold but he was much stronger than I thought.

Mild Smut (rape) Warning ⚠️
3rd person pov

"No, no, no," Jimin cried, trying once more to remove the man's hand from his free member.

"This is going to be fun." He chuckled and put lube on his member before he slammed into Jimin making him scream, yet he continued to thrust in and out.

"Shh.... don't scream." He smiled, leaning forward to wrap his bandanna around Jimins mouth.

The screams were muffled but Jimin continued to scream from the pain and maybe for someone to hear him.

"Shut up." He growled, lifting his hand to have it hit the smaller across the cheek.

Jimins eyes widened and he squeezed his eyes shut, his free hands staying on his cheeks. Hating the feeling of the man inside of him as he rearranged his organs and defiantly not in a loving way. He could suddenly feel himself full of cum and when he pulled out, Jimin could see a bit of blood on the man's dick.

End Smut ⚠️

"Stay alive, whore," the guy laughs, slipping on his pants, and then walks out. Leaving Jimin to immediately pulled the bandanna out of his mouth.

"I-I a-am s-sorry Y-Yoongi." He sobbed, moving his hands from his face over his mouth when he tried moving.

"Ow," Jimin tried to sit up once more but ended up rubbing his back. "Get me out of here," he whined and continued to cry until he passed asleep but this time with a pair of arms around him.

Wonho's pov

"Boss we got a call from a lady that said she saw a kid with red hair being dragged into the house next to her!" I abruptly stood up that made the chair fly back, "WONHO, don't break that shit, it's expensive and we got a file on the guy who she lives next to so read it before you make your speech." Shownu handed me a file which I quickly opened and started reading.

"Call Yoongi and get them over. Also, get everyone ready." Shownu nodded and spun around, going back the way he just came while I finished ready and rushed out of my office to the front of the station.

"Okay everyone listen up! We got a source on Park Jimins location but the guy he is with has a record of having guns and being violent so be extra careful. Let's go," instantly once I was down, we rushed to the cars and drove to the address.

Parking nearly a block away, we huddled up to go over the plan.

"Okay, I want everyone to surround the house. Minhyuk, you'll be the first in, everyone else follow, all right?" They nodded and we started sneaking towards the house to get into position where I held my hand up and counted down from 3.

"3, 2, 1." I closed my hand into a fist and watched kick the door down and rushed inside.

"THIS IS THE POLICE." He yelled and the rest of us went inside, looking around the empty house yet we did find one thing.

I grabbed it and walked out of the house, plopping down on the sidewalk with tears eyes.

"What?"

"What happened?"

"Did you find him?"

"Bitch look at me when we are talking to you."

I lifted my head to find Jimins gang surrounding me. I shook my head and then showed them the thing I grabbed.

"That's my shirt." Yoongi gasped and snatched it from my hands to hold it against his chest.

"I figured," I sighed and slowly stood back up.

"Wonho, we didn't find Jimin but we found some other things."

"Like?"

"Drugs, weapons that are sold on the black market, business cards, semen that was just sent to the lab, a computer, and a stack load of money." I nodded.

"Looks like we caught something else," I sadly smiled and Jooheon skipped over to hug me.

"We are one step closer, don't worry."

"How can I not worry, that is my cousin who could either dead or seriously injured." I placed my head on his shoulder, forgetting about the gang behind me.

"I know, why don't you go to that handsome partner at home and rest. I know you've been pulling those all-nighters so just go home." I hummed and watch Jooheon leave.

"Jimins dad is from Hongeun-dong so he could have a house there and the guy that has Jimin now might go there as well," Yoongi spoke and my eyes widened.

"That... That is true! We would always go there" I smiled. "I guess we are going to Hongeun-dong!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not going to lie, this chapter hurt me a bit.