My Baby's Whore Of A Father

My eyes fluttered open to lick straight onto Dawn's.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I groaned, squeezing my body before releasing everything.

"I am here to help. Yoongi and the others are listening in. See the corner to my right?" I glance over and nod. "There is a camera there."

"Y-Yoongi is listening? My Yoongi?" He nodded and my eyes widened. "How? How much have the guys seen?" I lower my head, tearing my eyes away from that area.

"Since yesterday morning." My mouth makes an 'o' shape.

"You need to leave before my dad comes back," I whispered and lookup.

"Jimin," he said sternly and I shook my head.

"No." I snap, "If he sees you, you will die. Leave now."

"We are coming to get you," Dawn smiles, standing up and walking to the door.

"Dawn?"

"Yes?"

"I forgive you, by the way. If Yoongi lets you near him, maybe you aren't such a bitch." I smiled and Dawn's eyes widened.

"I-"

"JIMIN!" I heard my dad yell from down the hallway.

"I can't leave now," Dawn groans, pulling at his bleached roots.

"Punch me," I ordered taking a glance at the camera.

"I am sorry." Dean took a step closer to me and we wait for the door to creep open. "Sorry," he whispers again and then landed a solid punch to my jaw right as my dad walks in.

"That was for looking at my girl at the mall," he growled and punched me one more time.

"Dawn, I am impressed, but I can handle this. You may leave." Dawn looked at me before walking out. "Let's have some fun, shall we." My dad smirked walking to the cart before grabbing something.

Yoongi's pov

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck all of you and everything thing in my fucked up life. Why is my life so fucked up? Hm, Suho do you know?" I asked grabbing his shirt collar and shaking him.

"Kinda scared to answer. Please stop shaking me," he whined and I let him go. "Baozi, he keeps hurting me." He jumped into Xiumin's arms and cuddled against his chest.

"Who is the dominant one in the relationship again?" Tao wonders and Suho lets go of Xiumin and glared at his fellow mafia member.

"Remember you work for me," he hissed at Tao who then quickly put his hands up, surrendering himself.

"Yeah, gotcha, you're the boss." He rushed out and Suho nodded.

"Okay, you done fighting now?" I asked speaking on one foot.

"Yeah," Tao and Suho mumble.

"Good, now Felix said that Han spotted Dean, Jimin's dad is at a bar. Maybe we can get a girl to distract him?" I suggested.

"That could work. He could take her home and that is when we grab him." D.O said agreeing with me.

"But who?" Luhan asked, rubbing his chin.

"I have a friend," I mumbled.