Bringing 2 Kingdoms Together

The morning I woke up to my head on Yoongi shoulder while Jisoo was in the tight space between us with her head on the oldest's chest.

I didn't think Yoongi or Jisoo was up at the time and he is so gorgeous that I had to loo-.

"It is rude to stare." Yoongi suddenly spoke and lazily opened his eyes to look down at me.

"Hey," I blushed and buried my head in his chest.

"Chimmy, Yoonie you're up!" I heard Jisoo exclaim even though she just woke up, then.. she started to move around.

"Watch out for Chimmy's chest okay you don't what to hurt him," Yoongi quickly rushed and Jisoo slowly crawled onto my boyfriend's chest and curled into a small ball on him before going back to sleep.

"She is too cute" I gasped watching her.

"Agree." He hummed and I looked at the alarm clock next to his head.

"I am going to need to get ready today, I am moving in with Taemin!" I said excitedly and Yoongi scoffed. I looked up at him and stared. "Are you jealous Min Yoongi?" I smirked.

"Sorry, the person you are trying to reach is currently not wanting to talk to you. If you want to call back later please say your message after the beep." Yoongi then made a beeping noise.

'What a cute idiot.'

"Well, I'll be right back." I chuckled, picking Jisoo up and going to put her back in her bed prior to coming back and staring at the older.

"Yoongi this is a message from me, Jimin just wanting to make out with you but since you went to voice mail I am going to go find Jacob so if you call me back and I don't pick up I am probably in Jacob bed, sweating, my hair stuck to my forehead, lips were swollen, eyes drowsy as Jacob is pounding in-".

"Stop oh god please stop." I smirked but then stopped at the question Yoongi asked, "Wait the Jacob from my basketball team?" I nodded, the smirk coming back onto my face as Yoongi put his face down in the pillow, covered his ears as his legs started going up and down, flinging the covers.

"Okay, I'll stop but only if you kiss me." Yoongi immediately stopped and hurried out from the bed and stood in front of me.

"You belong to me." He harshly whispers and placed his lips onto mine. The kiss was nowhere near sweet and passionate. It was full of lust and desire. I moaned as I felt Yoongis hand grip my ass.

'Please no one interrupted us.' I pleaded and allowed my hands to move down Yoongis curve and up into his hair.

The makeout session lasted for a good 5 minutes before we broke apart.

"Finally, no one came in on us," Yoongi mumbled and we put our heads together.

"BOYS COME DOWN AND EAT WE ARE GOING TO BE LEAVING SOON." I heard Mr. Kim yell.

"OKAY MR. KIM" Yoongi yelled back.

"Okay well, I am going to go." I pecked Yoongi on the lips before walking out and to my room where Mrs. Kim had some clothes laid out for me.

I got dressed after some very difficult moves I had to pull off to put on some basketball shorts and a long sleeve top.

I walked downstairs and sat next to Jisoo who was face first in her French toast.