Love Is Waiting Outside

'What is going on outside?' I wondered as I could hear shouting from outside my door.

"Just make sure he is not here." I heard and then the door opened to show Dawn coming in with a smile. "We are getting you out of here," he spoke and went to my chains, unlocking them.

"W-What?" I mumbled, rubbing my wrists confused.

"We are getting you out of here. I have texted Yoongi and everyone is coming for you." I didn't know what happened but I started tearing up. "No, please don't cry, oh shit we never fixed the wounds. HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?" I giggled.

"I guess my body is used to losing blood." Dawn sighed.

"Let me patch you up for a second," he ran out of the room. I continued to rub my wrist but it brings so much pain into my shoulder I just stopped and looked forward.

"Yoongi is coming!" I bit my lip to control my squeal

"Okay, I am back," I look at Dawn and nod. He sat down in front of me and ripped my jeans I was wearing the day I was kidnapped.

"Is the bullet still in there?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah but here," he took off his belt and put it in my mouth. "bite into that." I nodded and waited for him to start digging into my skin.

"Sorry." He whispered and I continued to bite down on his belt. "Look I got it." He smiled and showed me the bullet. "Now I will stitch it up."

I took the belt out of my mouth, "Stop talking and just do." I snapped, stuffing the belt back into my mouth.

"Such a meanie," he whined and started doing what I said before moving to my shoulder. Stitching up the other wounds from my stomach and face. "Okay, let's see if you can stand." He chuckled and stood up. I spit out his belt and took his hand that he stuck out.

"Thanks," I mumbled and I was lifted from the chair. I managed to stand but I then fell into Dawn's arms. "So how's life?" I joked before pushing myself off of him.

"Good!" He chuckled. "I am not going to make you walk since your leg is not fully healed," he sighs and picked me up bridal style.

"Yoongi is going to kick your ass." I laughed as he started walking out. I laid my head on his chest when we started walking by other gang members.

I could see that they looked super concerned/ worried about me but I started to close my eyes the rest of the way until we were outside and I heard my name being yelled.

I open my eyes and smiled when I saw my gang waving, however, Yoongi was just standing there.

"What's wrong with Yoongi?" I whispered to Dawn.

"He feels responsible for you being taken." I raised an eyebrow.

"That is bullshit," I mumbled once we got to the others. "Guys, he is hurt don't crush him," Dawn warned before setting me down. I leaned onto the leg where I wasn't shot to open my arms for the others to run into, which they did.

"Wow, watch it," I giggled, hugging all six of my friends.

"Nice to see you again." Felix smiled and gave me a slight squeeze.

"You too and can Yoongi and I get alone time for a second?" I asked and they nodded, moving to the cars, leaving us two alone. "Why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong? Did you meet someone? Do you not love me anymore?"

"What no I-I just," he sighed and took a step forward, "I feel like what happens to you is because of me."

"Why?" I asked and he moved again.

"I could have done more, could of-".

"You can't fix the past, you can only live in the present." Yoongi nods.

"Sorry for the way I acted. I was scared you would be mad." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"Never at you." I smiled.

"Don't know if you know but I could never see someone like that, you know I only love you," my eyes widened, it's been so long since I heard those words.

"W-What did you say?"

"I love you and only you."

"I-I love you too," he smiled and pulled me into a (soft) hug before pulling back and leaning in. I did the same and when our lips meet, I put my right arm around Yoong's neck while the other one is just set on his hip.

Cheers came from the cars making us split away.

"THE YOONMIN COUPLE IS BACK TOGETHER!" Taehyung screams, clapping his hands.

"GUYS WE SHOULD GO WE DON'T WANT DEAN COMING," Suho yelled and we nodded with Yoongi picking me up to walk to the car he probably arrived in.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we got seated.

"You are going to the hospital then we can go back to the cabin." I nodded.

"And my dad?"

"Felix, his team, and a bit of Suho's gang members are going to look for him. When they do find him you can pick if you want him dead or if you want to put his ass in jail."

"Whatever happened to your dad?" I asked and Yoongi let out a slight chuckle.

"When you were gone I found out the FBI picked him up."

"How?"

"Suho put him on the blacklist," he laughed. (A/n: a little note to go check out my book Blacklist🤣)

"So we are free?" He nods and his hand slips into mine.

"We are free!" I smiled and laid my head on Yoongi's shoulder. It was mostly a silent ride until the older's phone went off.

"Hey!... Wait really... Yeah, I could ask him... One sec Han." Yoongi pulled away from his phone and looked at me.

"They found your dad, they want to know your decision." I shuddered.

"Let's put him in jail but not just any jail, put him with your dad!"

"Why." Yoongi frowns.

"My dad may have had thoughts about your mom. Make sure they tell your dad about that when they meet. He may just die in jail, best of both worlds." I smiled and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"You're evil... I love it." He kissed my nose before telling Han the decision, then ended the phone call. "Let's get you check out now," Yoongi said once we pulled up to the hospital's emergency wing.

We said goodbye to a guy named Chanyeol who was driving the car. I allowed Yoongi to pick me up and then he walked into the hospital.

"It is gonna be a long night." I sighed and then started to fill out the clipboard Yoongi handed me.

"Maybe but at least we are together again!" Yoongi smiled as he then waited for the gang to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Yoonmin couple is back together!!!!