A Burning Love Is Torn

Dawn's pov

After talking with Jimin and his boyfriend (plus making sure they got to the cabin safely) I drove back to HQ to talk with Sung Kyu, my boss.

"Boss, I am back," I announce without knocking, strolling in through his office, yet, stopped when I locked eyes with another man.

"Ah, Dawn good." He smiled, pointing to a chair next to the mysterious guy that was across from my boss. "Dawn this is Jimins dad" I bobbed my head with my lips in an 'o' shape. "Dean this is the guy who has been assigned to looking out for Jimin," he turned to me and we shook hands.

"So where is my kid?" Dean asked me and why did it feel so cold suddenly. Mommy?

"At a cabin in the middle of the woods."

"He's at my brother-in-law's place." He growled. "We will go there tomorrow. At night will be best and get them." Dean ordered.

"Unless they fucken," I mumbled and then exhaled happily that they didn't hear me.

"Dawn, you will be leading the way as you know where the cabin is. Though do you have the information on Jimins boyfriend?" Sung Kyu asked and Dean scoffed.

"I know he just got out of jail, he was in a gang, he has gang member/ leader friends so this could be harder than expected," I explained.

"Do you know which gang?" I shook my head.

"All I know is that they are dangerous and that the gangs are big." Sung Kyu hummed.

"Keep an eye open then." I hummed and stood up, feeling that our discussion was over.

"I will allow you guys to get back to your meeting," I smiled and quickly got out of the cold room when my phone began buzzing after getting to my car.

Babe💜:
Before you come home pick up some Milanos or you sleep on the couch, love ya 😘

"What would you do without me?" I chuckled driving to the continence store so I can make my lady happy.

You know the saying happy wife (or in my case girlfriend) happy life, so if I didn't get the Milanos, my life would be hell, literally.

And when I got home, not even a second after opening the door, Hyuna grabbed the Milanos and then sat back down onto the couch, the same spot I left her in when I left this morning.

"Seriously?" I whined out for attention, plopping down next to my partner.

"I will make it up to you later just let me watch this movie," she said stuffing her face with other food. I sighed, yet smirked when she allowed my hand on her waist, allowing me to pull her to my side.

"Better?" I smirked and she nodded laying more against my side. We had watched movies for the rest of the night and eventually went to sleep.

~•~•~

"Show us the way." Sung Kyu ordered right after I stepped out of my car. His eyes did not leave the gun he was loading.

I gulped but nodded, leading the way to Jimins and his boyfriend's cabin out of memory from the day prior.

When it came into view, we hid behind the trees and watched as Yoongi left the cabin, walking off into the woods.

"Who knew the plan would go so easily?" One guy grinned, checking his magazine just in case.

"Yeah, the most dangerous asset is out." Another laughed.

"Someone grab him, everyone else let's go." Sung Kyu then started walking to the cabin. "Surround the cabin," he ordered and we all followed his instruction to the T.

3rd person pov

Jimin skips back to the couch and waits for Yoongi to come back with more firewood. His eyes were closed when he picked up many footsteps.

He stood up frantically, thinking of what Dawn had said early now coming to his mind, preparing him to go grab a kitchen knife. And as Jimin walked carefully back to the living room the knife fell out from his hand as he saw all the guns pointing at him.

"You're coming with me," Sung Kyu growled walking towards the younger.

"No, no, no," Jimin repeated shaking like a leaf. He tried to back up but his back ran into someone's chest.

Jimin whimpered when he felt two hands grab his arms. "YOONMH," he tried to yell but Sung Kyu put his hand over his mouth.

"Let's take him out." He smirked and Jimin felt a burning sensation in his neck.

His vision started going bad as he felt himself get taken off from the ground.

Jimin was barely conscious when he heard Yoongi yelling his name. His lover being held to the ground with a gun to his temple, being forced to watch his partner get taken away.

"Say hi to you dad when you see h-".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone's happiness is soon going to end...

THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH FOR +1k views on this book!!!

I send you my love!!