Knife To The Back

I watched as Yoongi carries Joy's bridal style to a van. I was in a car near the house my dad pretended to be his.

They made me watch Yoongi from afar as I was tied down and gagged.

"See slut. Nobody is going to find you." The devil whispered into my ear after making his way into the car.

I struggled to move away when his hand reached out to grab ahold of my hair. He pulled so hard that I thought my hair was going to fly off like a wig. "Stop trying to get away, you know I already won," he smirk, and then I felt another pain in my neck as another thing was injected into me.

~•~•~

I woke up to chains being scraped against the concrete. I slowly opened my eyes and saw sparks.

"Oh, shit," I mumble when the sparks flew in front of my face.

"Aw, he is awake!" I heard someone squeal.

"Well, no da," I chuckled and opened my eyes fully.

"Dean was right, you are a sassy one." The guy snapped before I then felt a terrible burning pain on my leg aka where I was shot.

"Fucking, god damn, fucktard, asshat, holy shit." I cursed making the guy start to laugh.

"That made no sense," he laughs, lowering himself. "Why does everyone want you?" He wonders and I started to shake. "Hey kid don't worry, I'm with Suho and Yoongi!" He whispers before another hit of fire melts onto my skin.

I screamed many curse words, I even started cursing at his mother and dad, his lover, and some other things until he pulled the metal rod away from my skin.

"Damn, Dean said you had a mouth but wow,"
I frowned.

'Where have I heard those words before? Ah, right it was when I was raped by the 3 guys.' I shivered at the thought of my past.

"However, Yoongi said the same thing." The guy continued.

"Who are you?" I tilt my head and the guy then lowered himself to my ear.

"Names Sehun and they are coming," he whispers while putting the metal rod down and leaving my cell.

"I wonder where Dawn is?" I close my eyes for a second when the door was suddenly slammed open. "Can't I have a day by my fucking self, like my god leave me the fuck alone!" I whined, whipping my head towards the door to glare at the person standing there.

"Nice to officially meet you Jimin," the guy spoke, dragging a chair from behind him, all the way in front of me.

"And you are?" I rose a brow.

"Names Sung Kyu, my gang was the one that helped your dad." I scoffed and spit at the guy's face.

"You're the fucktard that makes my dad feel all-powerful."

"I guess I am," he said surprisingly softly as he wipes my spit off of his face.

"You seem... different? Why? You haven't hit me after I spit on you." I tilted my head looking him right in the eyes.

"I don't have a problem with you so I will treat you normally. I may be a gang leader but I knew what it was like to be abused so I guess I have sympathy for you." I rolled my eyes.

"If you do, then let me go!" I smiled sarcastically and he laughed.

"You know how to talk," he smiles, "but you know I can't do that." I shrugged.

"It was worth a shot."

"Why does Dean hate you so much? I have known your father for a while but he's never told me why."