A High Speed Chase On I58

Groaning, I opened my duds and blinked, noticing I was in another room, I tried to sit up but was quickly pulled down by chains? Frowning and more awake, I lifted my feet but they were chained to making my heart race.

"HELP ME," I yelled.

"No one can hear you, pretty boy." My eyes scanned the room yet all I could see was the darkness but then I get a hand going up my leg.

"S-Stop." For the first time, I saw the new man's face coming from the darkness as his hands trailed up my body and to my mouth.

"Richard was right, you do talk a lot," he chuckled, "oh well, good thing I have things to keep that mouth shut." The lights then flickered on and I saw three guys around the bed I was chained to.

"Wow, you are right, he is gorgeous," the tallest one starts, his hand caressing my face which instantly made me move away.

"G-Get a-away." I stuttered pulling at the chains that held me still.

"Why don't we shut him up again?"

"No. I like his voice," the shortest one bites his lip and groans.

"We have all night, baby boy." One smirked and started taking off my pants.

"N-NO," I yelled pulling at the chains once more to get them to stop.

~•~•~

I feel absolutely disgusting.

Who would ever want to be with me after this?

Three guys just fucking stuck their dicks up my ass, in my mouth, or making me do things with my hands with I don't want to even get started on.

"We need to go," I heard a guy say and then I felt the handcuffs be taken off.

"Drug him again," another said and then I felt a sharp pain in my neck before nothing.

Wonhos pov

"What the fuck do you guys want?" I asked with my head on my desk.

"I think we found another guy." I hummed.

"Let's go then-".

"Should we call the gang over?"

"No, I don't want to get their hopes up," I muttered, standing up and walking over to the others where someone else was taking over.

"Okay we got another sighting of Jimin, he is in a 2020 Nissans Rogue heading onto I58," Shownu said and they all nodded.

"LET'S GO." We yelled and headed to our cars.

Quickly making our way towards I58 and soon the car was spotted.

"Surround them," I ordered and my car went behind the vehicle with the lights and siren on while three other cars either went on the left, or right, or was trying to get in front of the car.

"Pull over now," I announced through the airhorn. "You can't go anywhere, as you can see you are surrounded so unless you want us to take the hard route, pull over."

When I noticed the car was speeding up, I grabbed my walkie-talkie. "Go for it," I said and an officer from each side of the car took out their gun and shot a tire making the car begin sliding. "Jooheon, push the car to the side. Minhyuk pull back and drive next to I.M." I called and watched as my plan was put into motion.

And once the Nissan was fully pulled over, three guys then hopped out of the car and started running in different directions.

"GO, GO, GO" I yelled and as the remaining officers did that, I went to the car and looked inside.

"SHIT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you guys going to be for Halloween??

I am going to be Jack Skeleton!