Used To A Broken Heart

My eyes flew wide after blinking a couple of times. I was in a new room but this time I felt... good?

I tried to open my mouth to speak yet my throat felt like it was on fire. Trying to sit up, my ass, chest, and back all lit up in pain making me groan and lay back down. 

Staring at the ceiling I felt a hand on my shoulder, out of instinct I moved away except there was a soft voice to hear, a voice I've been yarning for.

"Jimin, calm the fuck down." I looked up and saw Yoongi, my eyes staying on his while nodding and smiling slightly.

He smiled too and kissed my forehead before sitting back down. "You know you really scared Jin yesterday." I looked at him confused.

"You remember Jin, right?" I nodded. "Do you remember yesterday?" I shrugged.

"Well, Jin came inside and then you started screaming and the doctors kicked us out then I think they calmed you down. I am now the only one allowed to see you cause the doctors are afraid that you're going to have trust problems or something like that." I sighed and put my hands in my lap.

"Hey, no need to feel bad, Jin's just upset, not mad or angry, darling." I put my hand up and wiped my cheek to see it wet from a tear.

I tried to open my mouth but again nothing came out.

"Oh, right the doctors said that you were screaming a lot while you were um gone." I heard Yoongi sniffle and I placed my hand onto his.

"Man, I just want you to talk to me. I missed you terribly." He sadly smiled and brought my hand to his lips. "Did you hear what I said about the dance thing?" I shook my head, staring at him with a tilted head.

"The dance tournament has been pushed back to next month for you. They remember your performance from last year and want to see you again." My lip twitched up.

"Ugh, I should probably leave now, I have to catch up on some homework and take a shower for school tomorrow but then again my mom is there so." I lowered my head. "Hey I will- hey look at me," Yoongi said softly making me lookup. "I will come back after school, all right?" I slowly nodded, and Yoongi pecked me on the lips before disappearing after the door closed.

Looking around the small room with a frown, I tried to curl up into a ball but everything started to burn. I pressed the little button on the side of the bed and soon a nurse came in.

"What is wrong sweetie?" She asked checking my vitals and then looked at me which I held my stomach when another sharp pain hit again.

"I-I um let me be right back." She bolted out as I held my stomach even tighter.

'What is happening?'

"I think the surgery is messing with his stomach." I felt someone touch me.

'Why did I have surgery?'

"Dean is going to be mad that you put the tracker in his stomach and not in his neck."

'W-What?'

"Shut up Dawoon, I can deal with Dean, we just got to knock him out and make him forget." One said and I could tell somehow we were moving, I lifted my arm to press the button but my wrist was grabbed.

"Stop moving or we will hurt your boyfriend-".

"Jae, don't hurt him."

"Oh, where are you guys taking Jimin?" I turned my head and saw Yoongi. I tried to give him signs but I don't know if he could figure it out.

"He was having stomach pains so he is going to have a check-up." Yoongi hummed.

"Well I just talked to the doctor and he said he was fine," I smirked but then I heard a click.

"Move or we will move you," I saw Yoongis eyes widened.

'Don't hurt him, please.'

"Drop it or you'll drop," I heard Wonho say and I mentally cheered in my head as I watched both of the males slowly go to the ground. Yoongi came up to me and wheeled my bed back into my room.

"I knew they were watching you," he chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well, Jin was the one who figured this out."

Yoongi's pov
Flashback

Getting woken up by my cell phone, I growled and snatched the evil device.

"What?" I snapped.

"Don't talk to me like that, especially if I have news on Jimins safety."

"WHAT?" I yelled but then covered my mouth and slowly looked to see Jimin was still asleep.

"Okay, I am going to try and forget that you just yelled in Jimins hospital room, so I'll get to right to it. I've noticed two guys following either Jimin or you but-".

"It is most likely Jimin." I heard Jin hum.

"Exactly so I called Wonho over and he is going to watch you guys from afar with a squad. Later I want you to leave and come towards Wonho".

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"I don't know I'm not a god. I just know that these guys look suspicious and have been following my child." I grinned.

"He is still my baby-".

"Yes, we know that you love him, Yoongi, he is yours."

"Is that all?"

"Is ThAt AlL." I heard him laugh but then there was another voice.

"Jin be nice, his boyfriend is in the hospital." I smiled at Namjoons voice.

"But Joonie I am trying to be nice." I heard some shuffling.

"Hey Yoongi it is Namjoon sorry about him he is paranoid but Jin is right about the guys so watch out".

"Okay well I am going back to sleep" I hung up and laid back down.

Flashback End
(Still Yoongis pov)

"And that is what happened." Jimin nods. "Are you okay?" I asked noticing how he seems a bit distant. "Babe, why won't you look at me?" He shrugged again. "Jimin," I whined and moved my hand to his chin but he turned away.

Bringing my hand back and my mouth opens in shock, my eyes beginning to water. "Do you what me to l-leave?" He nodded and scooted away from my hand I sat next to his leg.

Nodding, I stood up and grabbed my backpack. Heading to the door I glanced over my shoulder and yet he was still looking at the wall on his left. Scoffing, I opened the door but something stopped me.

I swear I heard an 'I'm sorry' which made me quickly turn around, however, it must have been my imagination messing with me again. Sighing, with my head down, I walked out with a broken heart, something I should be used to by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys hear about Monsta X Wonho?? Ahh, I am so sad, even though he may have down things in the past but that doesn't mean he does it now.

Then I heard about Stray Kids Woojin and the Hwall from the Boyz.

WHY CAN'T KPOP FANS GET A BREAK!!???!?😢