Come Kill Me Then

Yoongis pov

As I was shoved into a room, I was handed some sort of bored and forced in front of a camera.

"Turn to your left."

'Which way is my lef- right, it's this way.' I chuckled and turned.

"Turn to your right."

"Look straight."

"Move to the guard." I was ordered and then pushed into a cell block where there were big men in the same outfit as me.

"NEW FISH!"

"I CALL DIBS."

"Hey, baby want to have some fun?" I glared at the guy.

'Do I look like I fucking bottom?'

"LISTEN UP YOU HORNY FUCKS! IF ANYONE OF YOU TOUCH ME I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOUR UGLY ASS AND IF YOU WANT TO TEST THAT COME FIGHT ME," I yelled in the middle of the room as my handcuffs were taken off and the guards left.

"I will fight," a guy said and I furrowed my eyebrows at the sounds of gasps echoing around.

'This guy must be a big deal.' I cracked my knuckles and chuckled.

"Good, I need to let off some steam-".

"Why?"

"Wanna hear my sob story? Fine, just stabbed my asshole of a dad who was trying to kill my boyfriend whose dad just kidnapped and sold him off to me, yet I'm the one in jail, right now."

"Who's your dad, kid?"

"Mine? Hyoseob. Boyfriend is Dean," the guy froze, taking a few seconds to process before he lowered his fists.

"You stabbed Hyoseob?" I nodded. "He raped my sister," my eyes widened.

'Oh shit.'

"I-I am sorry-".

"Don't worry kid I am just glad someone finally got him. Do you know if he is dead?" I shrugged. "Okay, EVERYONE THE KID IS UNDER MY PROTECTION, I REPEAT G-DRAGON IS PROTECTING THE KID." He yelled and waved me over. "Kid follow me." And walking past the crowd, I was then in front of some old dudes. "Kid, this is my gang."

"Stop calling me kid." I snapped, flashing a glare at him.

"What did you just say?" A guy stood up, walking towards me like I was his prey. It made me scoff and do the same, not looking away from his eyes.

"I just told your boss to stop calling me kid. You got a problem, old man?" He poked his tongue against his cheek before he chuckled.

'What is happening to me? Am I really this mean?'

"I like him. He's.... he's young." He patted my back and sat back down.

"What do you want us to call you?" G-Dragon asked.

"My name is Yoongi-".

"You look like paper, you look sweet like sugar but you are mean so.... bingo, Suga!"

"Sure." I shrugged, kind of liking the name though.

"Okay Suga this is, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and you already know me." I nodded.

"Why are you guys in here?"

"T.O.P drugs, Seungri selling drugs, Daesung black market guns, Taeyang murder on his daughter's abusive boyfriend, and I am a gang leader which they all happen to be in too, but the guards don't know that!" G-Dragon laughed.

"Suga why are you in here?" Taeyang immediately asked.

"Um, do you like romance movies?" They shrugged.

"We like anything now in days." I nodded and sat down on the ground and started my story.

At the end of it Taeyang, T.O.P, and Daesung were crying like wittle baby's while G-Dragon and Seungri were just looking at the ground.

"-and that is why I am in jail, hopefully for a few months."

"Why would you even think about breaking up with Jimin?" Seungri asked.

"I don't think I could ever get myself to do it. I just felt terrible about everything that has happened and he wouldn't look at me and-".

"Wait the fuck up?" G-Dragon snapped. "You were going to break up with the love of your life all because he wouldn't look at you?" I bobbed my head shyly.

"Dude what drugs were you on cause I don't what that." T.O.P chuckled.

"I honestly don't know but I know now that I will never ever think about it again." T.O.P hums and past my knee.

"You got a ring?" Daesung asked and I bit my lip.

"I have my eyes on one but I want to marry him once we are out of college, living together, and our dads are either in jail or dead."

"I can do the dead part!" G-Dragon chuckled, easing his hand up in the air like an excited child.

"No, you guys seem nice and I don't want you in here any longer than you already have to be-".

"That is so sweet! You are officially my little baby!" Daesung squished my cheeks.

"You would like my friend Jin he is just like you, well except for the selling illegal guns." I laughed and pushed him away from me.

"Did the guards ever tell you where your bunk is?" Seungri questioned and I shook my head. "Well you can bunk with me then, my roommate got bailed out."

"Thanks," I responded and a bell went off. "What is that?"

"It's the lunch bell," G-Dragon groaned, pulling at his hair.

"Great," I stood up and followed the others to the messed-up cafeteria.

I stood in between T.O.P and Daesung as we got our food, then trailed behind the giant to a table in the back right corner.

"So kid there are a few people in here that you should stay away from," Taeyang escolar said once I sat down, "so, over there that is Woosung, Dojoon, Hajoon, and Jaehyeong they are bad, however, the leader is the worst of them all. I'll introduce you to their leader, Suho when he comes."

"Where have I heard that name?" I mumbled rubbing my chin but was interrupted by a door being swung open.

"Min Yoongi," I smirked at the voice and stood up.

"Ah, Kim Junmyeon," I looked him right in the eye.

"You got some nerves showing your face to me."

"Many people would be blessed by seeing my face. Something that you will never know about." He chuckled and bit his lip.

"You're going to die in here," he mumbled.

"Come kill me then." I hissed, tilting my head with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am watching Hell's Kitchen and Gordon Ramsay is insane but I love it!