Chapter 1

Sam's POV
"Great, just great! Do I have to go to this high school mom? I liked my old one better." I complain to my mother. "Oh come on Sam. It's a great opportunity to make new friends." She says smiling. "I was fine with my friends back home." I say crossing my arms.

"Now come one Samuel, go get your backpack and meet me in the car." My mom says kissing my cheek. She walks out of the house and I walk to my room. "Ugh I don't want to go to this stupid high school. I'm just going to be shy like always and not make any new friends." I say to myself and grab my back pack.

I walk outside and get into the car. My mother drives me to school. When we get there I look at the huge place. "Don't worry sweetie. I'm sure you are going to make lots of friends." She says. I get out of the car and put my hands in my pockets. I look down at the ground and walk inside.

I walk into the office and wait. "You must be Samuel Golbach." A lady says. "Yes, but I prefer to be c-called Sa-sam." I stutter. "Well Sam, my name is Mrs. Jones and I am your principle. Here, let me get your schedule and call somebody to show you around." Mrs. Jones says.

I nod and she walks away. I sit down and wait a while. Soon, a boy walks in and walks up to the desk. Mrs. Jones comes back with a paper. "Here you go Sam. Corey over here." She hands me a paper. "Sam this is Corey. Corey this is Sam. Corey I would like for you to show Sam around the school and help him with his schedule." Mrs Jones says.

"I will sure do that." He says. I follow Corey out of the office. "Let me se your schedule." He says. I hand him my schedule. "Sweet! We have every class together." He says cheerfully. I give a quick smile. We hear the bell rings and every around us starts rushing to class.

"We better get to class. Our teacher doesn't like late kids." Corey says. I nod and follow him to our first class.