Chapter 45

We finally arrive at the campsite. There's a few other people here, but it isn't crowded. We walk around trying to find a spot to set up our tents. I look around at the sky and the trees admiring the place until I bump into someone. "I am so sorry. I wasn't watching where I wa-" The guy turns around and smiles at me. "It's alright. It's my fault for just standing in the middle of the path." He says. He has a british accent and it's kind of cute. "Have a g-good day." I stutter and catch up to everyone else. My face starts turning pink and I hide it. "Ohhhhh! Looks like someone has a little crushhhh." Devyn and Corey say together. "Shut up!" I say. Colby looks behind us and gives that guy a mean look.

"Colby! Quit looking at him!" I say and slap his arm. "What? I don't need more competition." He says laughing. "Competition in what? Giving Sam googley eyes." Aaron says laughing. "Hey, shut it man." Colby says. "How about you both shut it." Corey says. We continue to look for a spot and we find one that's a few yards away from everyone else. We set up three tents. One for me and Colby. One for Aaron and Corey. One for Devyn.

Colby and Corey start making a spot for a fire. "Sam m, can you go find some dry leaves, logs, and sticks for me please?" Corey asks. I nod and stand up. I run into the woods and start picking up sticks. Then I gradually start moving up to bigger sticks and then logs. "It would of been easier if I would of brought a wagon wi-" I bump into someone again and drop all of the logs and sticks.

"What is wrong with me today?" I whisper to myself. "Sorry for bumping into you. I had a lot of things to carry." I say looking down. "It's alright." They say. Oh shit. I look up and see the british guy form earlier. "I'm Oliver, Ollie for short." He says sticking out his hand. I take it and smile a bit. "Im Samuel, Sam for short." I say giggling a little bit.