Chapter 12

I walk into Colby's room and he stands up quickly and runs over to me and hugs me. "Woah there big boy." I say. He squeezes me tighter and I give in the hug.

He lets me go and looks into my eyes. "What happened?" He asks. I look away from him and over to the wall. "Um..." I say but then shut up. "Come on Sammy. You have to tell me. I need to keep you safe." He says. I sigh and sit on his bed. Colby sits next to me and looks at me.

"When I was walking home from your house... I got pulled into a bush and got tied up. Someone put a piece of duct tape over my mouth then everything went dark." I say. I take a few deep breathes and then continue. "I woke up tied to a chair. Jake and Brennen where sta-" Colby stands up and walks to his door.

"I'm going to fucking kill those faggots!" He yells he opens the door but I pull him back into his room. "Colby it's not worth it! They told me not to tell you or id pay a price!" I yell at him. "I haven't even told you the rest." I say grabbing his arm. "Well I can see the rest of the story on your face!" He yells back.

I finally pull him back into his room and I throw him on his bed. I shut the door and sit on his chair. "I'm going to fucking kill those bastards." Colby says quietly. I put my head in my hands. "What am I going to do? What am I going to do? If they find out that I told Colby I'm going to be dead meat."  I say quietly to myself.

"I should of took you home." Colby says. I look up at him in confusion. "I should of made you just get into my car and take you home but I let you walk home. It's all my fault." Colby says. "What? No no no. It's not your fault Colby. You respected my decision." I say looking up at him.

"Can i at least tell them off tomorrow?" Colby asks. I roll my eyes and nod.