Chapter 14

I ignored Colby for the rest of the day. I can't tell him what else happened when Jake and Brennen kidnapped me. I walk out of school and onto the side walk. I'm walking home instead of having fucking Colby drive me home. I turn onto the street that my house is on and look around. "One day...I'm not going to have all of these toxic people in my life. I'm going to move into a nice apartment, get a dog, and start a YouTube Channel." I say to myself. 

I walk into my house and enter the kitchen. "Great, your here." I say. "Look, I'm sorry for being a dick to you this morning." Colby says. "Whatever." I say and walk upstairs. I here foot steps behind me. "I'll make it up to you? I'll finish our project." He suggests. "Here you go then." I say and toss him the board. I sit at my computer desk and start to watch some YouTube videos. "Are you still mad at me?" Colby asks behind me.

 "What do you fucking think?" I turn towards him. "How about I take you out for dinner?" He says smirking. I blush a little. "w-what?" I stutter. "How about I take you out on a DATE." He says again. I turn back towards the computer and don't say anything. "I'm taking that as a yes!I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7pm. BYEEEE!" Colby yells and runs out of my room. "COLBY BROCK! Get back here! I yell down the stairs. 

"I'm already out the door!"He yells back. I run back into my room and open my window. I crawl onto the roof and jump off. I cut Colby off from getting into his car. "Holy hit Sam! How'd you do that shit?" He asks confused. "I have my ways." I say smirking. "Now, why are you trying to take me out on a date now?" I ask. "So you can't be mad at me anymore." He says smiling. God damn that smile and those dimples. 

"You can't be mad at me forever." Colby says. I look down at the ground. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. "Don't be mad at me forever." He says. Colby lets go of my chin and gets into his car. He drives off back to his house. "What in the hell just fucking happened?"