Chapter 4

I wake again to the same loud alarm. I sigh and get out of bed putting on some clothes. I put on a bright blue pastel long sleep and some black jeans. I walk downstairs with my bag. I see no mother so looks like I'm riding the bus. I grab an apple and walk outside.

I see a black Mercedes S550. They role down the window. "Get in Golbach." Colby says. I get into the front seat and Colby starts driving. "I'm also going to be driving you to and from school." He says. I nod and look out the window.

We get to school and I get out of the car. I wait for Colby and we walk into school. "I'm surprised you didn't try to run inside and get away from me." He says. I shrug. We walk up to Jake and Brendon talking.

"Alright. I have Golbach first, fourth, and fifth hour." Colby says. "I have him second hour." Brennen says. "And i got him in third." Jake says. "Perfect. We are in at least one of his classes so we can be with him." Colby says. "Come on, let's get to class." Colby says grabbing my shoulder.

I walk with him into first hour. I see Corey smile when he sees me but then gives me a weird look when he sees Colby with me. I mouth an 'I'm sorry.' To him. We get to our seats and sit down.

"How did I not notice this. What the fuck are you wearing?" He asks. "What? It's the only thing I had this morning. All of my clothes where in the wash." I say. Colby digs in his bag and grabs a black shirt. "I knew this was going to happen. Here change into this quick. You can't be standing out if all of us are wearing black." He says.

I roll my eyes and take off my long sleeve and quickly put on his black shirt. "Happy?" I say sarcastically. "Yes very much." He says. I scoff and the bell rings. I feel something touching my ear and I turn to see Colby touching them. "We are going to have to get your ears pierced." He says. "What?! We are not getting my ears pierced." I say.

"Calm down. We'll only pierce one of them." He says. "Shhh!" Mr. Smith says. "What kind of piercing would I get?" I asked. "The same exact one as mine." He says showing it. "Jake and Brennen have the same on too I'm guessing." I say. "No, they have two totally different ones." Colby says.

"Maybe get a tattoo." He says looking at my neck and arms. I look over at him. "Are you just trying to mess me up or something." I say. "No, I'm trying to show everyone that you are with us." He says in my ear. Shivers go down my neck.