Chapter 54

It feels great to be back home. I haven't been here for a...a year. It felt like a dream. Corey told me I had to go back to school next week. That's fine with me, i'm probably not going to recognize mostly everyone. I'm kinda not ready to go back to school. I'm gonna be behind everyone else. Colby hasn't left my side since I got back.

If I go to the bathroom, he stands outside the door and waits for me. Like something is going to happen to me again. I don't question him, and just let him do whatever. "Sam, I've been thinking, since we both like haunted and creepy stuff, we should make a youtube channel." He said. I look up at him from my book.

"That's an amazing idea Colby. We should do it. What should the name be? Colby and Sam? Brock and Golbach, Golback and Brock, Sam and Colby..."I list off possible names. "Sam and Colby is perfect. It's easy to say and stuff." Colby says. "Okay, let's go do that now." I say. I close my book and run up to Colby. We walk downstairs and grab my laptop.

"I'll make the account and send you the password and stuff." I say. I log into my laptop and start making a YouTube channel for me and Colby. "Okay done." I say. I show Colby and he laughs. "I love the picture you choose. it's amazing." He says. "We need to buy a camera to use." I say.

"Actually, I already bought a camera." Colby says pulling it out form behind him. "What should we have our first video be?" I ask. "And intro video, when we get subscribers, they need to know what we are going to post." Colby says. "Okay, let's go up to my room and film it." I say.

We run upstairs and into my room. We set up the camera on a tripod ontology of my desk. "Okay, you ready to be popular on here?" Colby asks. "Ready as I'll ever be." I say. Colby hits record and steps next to me and we smile.

"This is Sam." He says. "And this is Colby." I say smiling and looking at him. "And together." Colby says and smiles at me. "Where Sam and Colby."