Chapter 10

"Okay, I think we've done enough for now. We have 8 pages of notes, we started to put everything together on the board and we printed some pictures. I'll bring the board into school tomorrow." I say getting up. I pack up all of my stuff and grab the board.

"Do you need a ride home?" Colby asks. "No thanks Colby. I don't live that far away." I say smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow." I say and leave. I walk down the road with my backpack and board. "I've only known Colby for two days and he's already being nice to me. How in the he-" I get cut off by someone putting their hand over my mouth.

The figure drags me into the bushes and starts to tie my hands and legs together. They put duct tape over my mouth and then everything goes black.

......

I open my eyes slowly and look around. I try to move my arms and legs but they are tied to a chair. "W-where am I?" I ask but I know nobody is going to answer. "Look whose awake!" Someone yells. That voice sounds familiar. "Jake? Brennen?" I ask confused.

"You got it right!" They both yell in unison in my face. "Why am I tied up?" I ask. "We don't need a pretty boy like you to get in our way with Colby." Brennen says. "He belongs with us! Not you!" Jake says. "What are you talking about? I don't like Colby like that!" I yell back.

Brennen walks over to a table and grabs something. We walks towards me holding a knife. "Brennen! Please don't do this!" I plead. "Jake, would you like to do the honors?" Brennen asks him. "With pleasure." He says. Jake grabs the knife and walks over to me.

First, he slashes a big cut down my cheek. "GAHH!" I scream out in pain. "Oh shut up you pussy." Brennen says. Jake rips my shirt with the knife and cuts up my chest and stomach. I whimper and cry while he does it. Trying not to scream cause who knows what they could do to me next.

Jake throws the knife to the side and kicks the chair to the side. I fall and just lay there till crying. Brennen walks over and starts punching and kicking me. "Your just a little faggot aren't ya?!" Brennen shouts.

"Quit trying to get in the way of us and Colby!" Jake says joining in. I start to see blood coming from somewhere before everything goes dark.