Chapter13

I wake up and do my usual routine in the morning. I grab mine and Colby's project and my back pack and head out the door. I see Colby parked in his usual spot in front of my house. "Hey Colby." I say. "Hey Sammy, How'd your mom take it when she looked at your piercing and tattoo?" He asks.

"I kinda of been hiding it from her." I say. "Ah, I did the same thing with my parents." Colby says. He pulls into the school parking lot and we get out of the car. We walk inside and Colby walks straight up to Jake and Brennen. "Hey Colby!~" Jake says waving like a girl. Colby walks straight up to him and punches him in the jaw. "Don't 'hey Colby' me!" He says angrily. "What's up with you Colbs?" Brennen asks as he puts an arm around him. 

Colby throws his arm off of him and punches Brennen in the jaw as well. "Why did you two fuck tards beat up Sam?!" Colby yells. "That little faggot. I'm gonna fucking kill you, bitch! Brennen yells. He gets passes Colby and runs towards me. Brennen puts his fist up and punches me in the stomach. I lose breath for a second and then stand up quickly. He throws another punch and I dodge it. Brennen keeps throwing punches and I keep dodging them. I grab his fist and twist it. He yelps in pain and falls on the ground.

I flip him over onto his stomach and twist his arm back. I put my knee on his back and push down. "What are you going to do now cunt? Jake is still crying like a little bitch over there on the ground. I got you pinned down, and you can't do anything you prick." I say loudly. Colby walks over to me and rips me off of Brennen. "I'm not finished with you Taylor!" I yell to Brennen. Colby drags me to the bathroom and slams me up against the counter. "If you pull anymore shit like that on Brennen, he's going to fucking kill you." He says.

"I don't care! He can kill me if he wants!" I yell in his face. Colby puts a hand over my mouth. "Quite down you fucking retard." He says. "Sit on the sink." He says. I hop up onto the sink. He gets some paper towel and damps it with water. He starts to clean the cuts on my face. "Do you have any cuts on your body?" Colby asks. I shrug and hop off the sink. 

"Let's just head to first hour. I'm fine." I say and walk out of the bathroom. "You're obviously not fine Sam." Colby says behind me. "Colby. I said I am FINE." I say and walk off. "Sam you can tell me wha-" I cut him off. "COLBY BROCK! I SAID I AM FINE!!" I yell at him. He gives me a hurt look and I walk into first period.